Power Chews Discussion Thread

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Hey everyone I'm making this thread in order to discuss this product and answer any questions you all may have!

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
You guys should maybe make something carb free.
Well the products have a very minimal amount of carbs, even if you're on a keto diet you should still be able to stay in ketosis whilst taking this product. Plus it adds to the taste :)

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
30 carbs or less per day adds up quick.
this is true, but I'm doing a keto diet and eating 3,000 calories per day with under 30 carbs while supplementing with power chews so it can be done just requires a bit more motivation and diet planning.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xylitol is not absorbed so although it is listed as a carb, I THINK the NET carbs are zero ?

Power Chews

Awards
You guys should maybe make something carb free.
It would be impossible to make a carb free product.

To make a tablet you have to use binders. These Binders can be maltodextrin, micro crystalline cellusose, Dextrose (sugar), Xylitol, sorbitol and others.

All of these are classified as carbs. Xylitol is the binder we use and it is sugar free and for every gram of xylitol it has less than half the calories a normal gram of Carbohydrate would have. This is because your body does not fully break xylitol down during digestion.
Further more it is slowly absorbed and does not lead to any type of blood sugar spike you get from sugars or "bad" carbs

Any tablet will have carbs, even a tylenol tablet uses some sort of carb binder. But since it is less than 1 gram it doesn't have to be listed as it is considered insignificant.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any xylitol is good for the teeth :D

It would be impossible to make a carb free product.

To make a tablet you have to use binders. These Binders can be maltodextrin, micro crystalline cellusose, Dextrose (sugar), Xylitol, sorbitol and others.

All of these are classified as carbs. Xylitol is the binder we use and it is sugar free and for every gram of xylitol it has less than half the calories a normal gram of Carbohydrate would have. This is because your body does not fully break xylitol down during digestion.
Further more it is slowly absorbed and does not lead to any type of blood sugar spike you get from sugars or "bad" carbs

Any tablet will have carbs, even a tylenol tablet uses some sort of carb binder. But since it is less than 1 gram it doesn't have to be listed as it is considered insignificant.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hehehee

Liquid 2009

Awards
I've been taking PowerChews.com Creatine, Preworkout and L-Glutamine and they are absolutely amazing!! I love them and HIGHLY recommend everyone to give these products a try. The taste is unmatched and the quality is TOP NOTCH! I feel some incredible pumps from the creatine and strength increase. Noticed a lot of great recovery from the L-Glutamine and the energy I get from the preworkout is amazing. Not that high energy then crash either.

I extremely recommend these products to everyone. At least give them a shot! You will not be disappointed!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The creatine is scary good. They taste like sweet tarts without the "tart". NO aftertaste, just pure sweetness.

They are dangerously good in that you cannot stop at 4 tablets which is 5 grams. I lierally have to stop myself as I am from the camp that believes that creatine needs to be somewhat limited monitored due to the potential for excessive kidney burden in us older folks (40+ crowd), although creatine is obviously an excellent supplement within normal ranges.

I can easily get in 20 grams a day of this creatine w/o even thinking. They are that good. LOL

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
The creatine is scary good. They taste like sweet tarts without the "tart". NO aftertaste, just pure sweetness.

They are dangerously good in that you cannot stop at 4 tablets which is 5 grams. I lierally have to stop myself as I am from the camp that believes that creatine needs to be somewhat limited monitored due to the potential for excessive kidney burden in us older folks (40+ crowd), although creatine is obviously an excellent supplement within normal ranges.

I can easily get in 20 grams a day of this creatine w/o even thinking. They are that good. LOL
Hahaha I also cant get enough of the creatine, its sooo damn good. I already miss my loading phase :(

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be trying some of the products soon. Will give reviews on them asap!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im definetely interested in the creatine powerchews and looking forward to trying out some of the others too:yumyum:

I like that there are a variety of uses in the powerchews. The BCAA powerchews really have my interest because I can think of how useful it would be to just pop some BCAAs anywhere you are and actually enjoy them too!!:yumyum:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am so in for the BCAA chews! I like the idea of having "healthy" candy that serves a purpose!

I also think I might try the pre-workout one. Maybe I'll just pop them throughout the day for a little pick me up.

It sounds like the creatine one is too good though, I'd probably OD!!!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to adding in the BCAA for my intra workout routine

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
You've seen my training I'm sure. I really do not have the time or effort to have to pound down a big glass of water and BCAA to actually get them during my workout. Then I have to deal with that bloated feeling, and with my quick changes of exercises and fast paced stuff that is really not going to help me. Plus everyone always says well your bladder stops working when your training, well not me. I'd rather not have to make extra trips to the bathroom because of my workout nutrition. If I'm trying to get in and out fast having extra trips kinda blows for me. With these I'm gonna be able to pop one in between every other set. Some will say well it's cheaper to just buy bulk blah blah. That really is not a concern to me. The big thing to me is that it makes my training easier and more convenient. Isn't the same reason we pay more money for a good gym or our home gym. It makes our training more effective and convenient thats how I see it.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Y'all should make a Fat Burner Chew. I could probably get my wife to use that!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope your wife doesn't jump on AM that often!
LOL, never! Even if she did, I could spin it like I was being thoughtful. She does want to lose some weight, but what woman doesn't? She doesn't like pills at all, especially herbal ones (she burps them up). A chew might fit her right though...

Power Chews

Awards
I like your thoughts on a fat-burner chew!!! Nearly all of the products on the market today will leave you with that dreaded crash at the end. In addition they can be hard to choke down(burp). I'm going to get with the guys in the lab today, and start putting something together.

BTW When it comes to ladies and loosing a few lb's that could be a tough spin!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of taking a container of power chews to work and eating them at work, maybe even stacking them with NTBM Gear.. For even more aminos and anti catabolic goodness...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the idea of taking a container of power chews to work and eating them at work, maybe even stacking them with NTBM Gear.. For even more aminos and anti catabolic goodness...
thats what i plan on doing, gear and bcaa chews preworkout sounds like a good idea, i'm also the type of person when i'm cutting i wake up in the middle night starving, with these having no carbs a few bcaa chews in the middle of the night sound like they'd be awesome

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's exactly what I'm planning, and would work great with the intermittent fasting diet I'm on :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These dang powerchews are so YUM I'm over-dosing daily. :p

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's my problem too, showing self-restraint!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's my problem too, showing self-restraint!!!

It makes it much easier when you have treats like powerchews around :yumyum:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would love to see Powerchews at Nutra, I say we all request it in the Nutraplanet request thread:)

These would come in really handy at work and for when I have a sweet tooth:D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to see Powerchews at Nutra, I say we all request it in the Nutraplanet request thread:)

I agree. That would be a great idea. :bigok:

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established

Let's to do this. FLOOD THE GATES :firedevil:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see if we can do it faster than what it took to get Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate in there!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see if we can do it faster than what it took to get Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate in there!!!
I think it would be a great pickup for Nutraplanet :bigok:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I put a request on the nutra request thread. Saw you on there too JD.

nerdalert

Awards
I really want to give the bcaa chews a shot, maybe the preworlout too.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really want to give the bcaa chews a shot, maybe the preworlout too.
I think I'm most interested in the BCAA powerchews myself ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm most interested in the BCAA powerchews myself ;)
Yeah, but the pre-workout can be energy candy too!

But overall, I'm with you, I like my BCAAs!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I like the BCAA and Glutamine chews the best. Solid workout with the preworkout chews, but I think Ive become quite the stim junkie I need to ween myself off the stims for a while. Good pumps tho, especially stacked with my Attack and Need2Slin.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, but the pre-workout can be energy candy too!

But overall, I'm with you, I like my BCAAs!
Yep I want to try the prewirkout chews too. I don't know that I would use it on my lifting days, but they would work great as something to take preworkout on my cardio days with my adderllin. It would be nice to give myself some pep and kill some cardio!!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Yep I want to try the prewirkout chews too. I don't know that I would use it on my lifting days, but they would work great as something to take preworkout on my cardio days with my adderllin. It would be nice to give myself some pep and kill some cardio!!
Before cardio sounds like an awesome idea. I will definitely consider trying that when cardio is added back in when I diet down