Welcome Power Chews to Anabolicminds.com!!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to welcome Power Chews to Anabolicminds.com! Please take some time to check out their website (great design) and give them a nice warm welcome!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome. :D

Edit: How come you don't list how much of the ingredients are in each chew? How safe are these products on your teeth, tongue and gums?

I've used products similar to this and had bad experiences with irritation and bleeding around tongue and gums so I'm interested in further information.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed.....????

Also would like to know sugar content, etc

Edit: How come you don't list how much of the ingredients are in each chew? How safe are these products on your teeth, tongue and gums?

I've used products similar to this and had bad experiences with irritation and bleeding around tongue and gums so I'm interested in further information.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome guys.

P

Power Chews

Awards
Thanks for the oppurtunity to be on such a great Forum!!! We look forward to getting to know everyone on AM. Please check out our website @ PowerChews.com. We would like to offer everyone at AM a 10% discount.
Please use the code needto10 in order to receive the discount.

Last edited:
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:welcome:

F

F1redUp

Awards

The ingredients listed are for a serving, a serving = 4 chews, so if you want to know how much is in each chew just devide by 4.

The sugar Alcohol Xylitol is used for the sweetener in this product, which has many health benefits, but since you mentioned teeth specifically it is really good for your teeth, and can help prevent cavities.

Check it out!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xylitol

F

F1redUp

Awards
Also I have tasted the Creatine and the Glutamine. They taste so good they will make you want to slap your momma....just saying

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carbs per serving? Sugar per serving? BCAA's per serving?

P

Power Chews

Awards
Our ingredients for each Power Chews product is listed on our website.

Go to PowerChews.com

Click on the PRODUCTS tab at the top

Click one of our four radically delicious products (bottle)

On the bottum left hand side there is a VIEW NUTRITION LABEL

We know it takes a few steps to get to there, but its allows you to get familiar with each of our products.

Thanks for looking!!!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried to order.

First web site said user name already is use (impossible as I used my email address)

then I used another user name

Said samde thing! WTH

Tried again. this time it took me to a Defunct page

THEN -I tried to start over from scratch.......got defunct page again

I give up

when will this be available at NP?

Thanks for the oppurtunity to be on such a great Forum!!! We look forward to getting to know everyone on AM. Please check out our website @ PowerChews.com. We would like to offer everyone at AM a 10% discount.
Please use the code needto10 in order to receive the discount.

P

Power Chews

Awards
Power chews order

We greatly apologize for the issue and appreciate your bringing it to our attention. The issue with your order has been remedied.
I will PM you (Whacked) with additional details.
We look forward to having you as customer!! Please let us know if we can help in the future.

Thanks Again!!!!!

Tried to order.

First web site said user name already is use (impossible as I used my email address)

then I used another user name

Said samde thing! WTH

Tried again. this time it took me to a Defunct page

THEN -I tried to start over from scratch.......got defunct page again

I give up

when will this be available at NP?

P

Power Chews

Awards
Great question Jorsn

Unfortunately Ajipure BCAA'S are not offered in a granular form, which is necessary to make it into a tablet like Power Chews.

Our BCAA'S will help promote that new muscle growth you desire and also to speed up that recovery time!!!

Jump on PowerChews.com and click on the PRODUCT tab to learn more.

Do you use ajipure bcaa's?

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any plans on going international ? I would like to try your line out, but guess it will take a while before it hits the european distributors ??

P

Power Chews

Awards
Eizbear- We are planning to sell our products in the european markets. Do you have a distributor in mind? Thanks for inquiring!!

Do you have any plans on going international ? I would like to try your line out, but guess it will take a while before it hits the european distributors ??

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I like the little fruit monster guys with teeth.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks ;)

We greatly apologize for the issue and appreciate your bringing it to our attention. The issue with your order has been remedied.
I will PM you (Whacked) with additional details.
We look forward to having you as customer!! Please let us know if we can help in the future.

Thanks Again!!!!!

S

SGTgreen

I had the chance to try and give input on the many flavoring runs for these products.
For sure the best tasting chew in the industry. Expect big things from Power Chews.
I find myself eating them like candy.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AM, guys! I'll check out your site this evening.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered - received 3 days later
Got some FREEBIES! Thanks PC ;)

Creatine Chews: PURE CANDY!!! 10/10
BCAA Chews: 7.5/10 Good but hard to mask that dang Leucine nastiness. LOL

P

Power Chews

Awards
Ordered - received 3 days later
Got some FREEBIES! Thanks PC ;)

Creatine Chews: PURE CANDY!!! 10/10
BCAA Chews: 7.5/10 Good but hard to mask that dang Leucine nastiness. LOL
Were glad you liked the product! The Creatine, Glutamine, and Pre-Workout all have that "pure candy" taste as you said.

My guys in the lab are hard at work tweaking the BCAA formula in order to make it taste just as good, but we will take a 7.5 on our first batch.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see Optimum Nutrition came up short

ON: BCAA's 1G per 2 tabs compared to PC 3G per 4tabs
ON: uses Sorbitol, Mannitol (can you say gas and diahrea????)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate it! Please let us know what you think.
Fantastic site layout and graphic design. Love the products, too. The pre-workout is a nice little mix and priced very competitively for the number of servings.

L

Liquid 2009

Awards
I've been using the PowerChews.com Creatine, L-Glutamine and Preworkout and they are absolutely amazing! I truly love these products. Results, Taste and price are top notch!

I highly recommend these products to everyone!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to the forum! Looks like a great innovative form of products, hope they get this stuff at Nutraplanet.

P

Power Chews

Awards
Welcome to the forum! Looks like a great innovative form of products, hope they get this stuff at Nutraplanet.
Appreciate that!! We will try to get it into Nutraplanet asap. Thanks for asking bro.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome, looking forward to trying these out!

I'm using the ON chewables right now, and they're not the best. Based on feedback (and nutrition info) it sounds like you've got a superior product!

This is a great product for people in contest prep since we're so carb/sweet deprived, that BCAA candy would really hit the spot! That's why I bought the ON stuff, but it wasn't quite right. Sounds like PowerChews are the way to go!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome, looking forward to trying these out!

I'm using the ON chewables right now, and they're not the best. Based on feedback (and nutrition info) it sounds like you've got a superior product!

This is a great product for people in contest prep since we're so carb/sweet deprived, that BCAA candy would really hit the spot! That's why I bought the ON stuff, but it wasn't quite right. Sounds like PowerChews are the way to go!
Agreed!

I'm really wanting to try the BCAA and Glutamine, also wonder that there post-workout product will have.