IR Clomid? Crashing
- 07-24-2008, 05:37 PM
- 07-24-2008, 05:38 PM
07-24-2008, 05:41 PM
07-24-2008, 06:15 PM
I just got a bottle of clomid from them as well ( ordered tamox but they f'd up) and it came in a plastic bottle. It is not even a thick plastic so it may melt pretty easily. I would suggest slowly heating some water and see if you can find a point where the clomid dissolves but the plastic does not get soft. Another way to tackle it would be to put it in a glass bottle and use a sterilized knife/blade to scrape it with. Finally you could just hit up there customer service and see if they will replace it, i just emailed them about messing up my order and they have yet to get back to me.
Muscle Pharm Rep
07-24-2008, 06:29 PM
Hmm. That seems odd. Ive had a bottle of IR clomid for over a year sitting and it never came out of solution. I just got another bottle, hopefully it's alright.
07-24-2008, 06:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dwight Schrute in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2003, 03:07 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2003, 11:47 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2003, 02:28 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:37 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-06-2002, 06:27 PM