IR Clomid? Crashing

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else get clomid from IR and have it crash into a clumpy mess???? Not sure what to do about it at this point. Anythoughts?

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what happens when you heat it up?
Not sure Hank. That is what I was going to try but IR has been using plastic dropper bottles sometimes now instead of glass and I am not sure how much I can heat the plastic without it melting. I might take the solution out of the plastic dropper bottle and put it in something else but a lot of the clumps are stuck on the sides and bottom of the dropper bottle.

Mr.50

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of clomid from them as well ( ordered tamox but they f'd up) and it came in a plastic bottle. It is not even a thick plastic so it may melt pretty easily. I would suggest slowly heating some water and see if you can find a point where the clomid dissolves but the plastic does not get soft. Another way to tackle it would be to put it in a glass bottle and use a sterilized knife/blade to scrape it with. Finally you could just hit up there customer service and see if they will replace it, i just emailed them about messing up my order and they have yet to get back to me.

Omega Man

Awards
Hmm. That seems odd. Ive had a bottle of IR clomid for over a year sitting and it never came out of solution. I just got another bottle, hopefully it's alright.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmm. That seems odd. Ive had a bottle of IR clomid for over a year sitting and it never came out of solution. I just got another bottle, hopefully it's alright.
Thanks pmiller.

Omega I have had some bottles from them that have sat around for a while with no problems but this bottle is a no go. Not sure what the change is or if it has to do with the weather while shipping etc.

Mr.50