IR Clomid? Crashing
- 07-24-2008, 05:37 PM
- 07-24-2008, 05:38 PM
07-24-2008, 05:41 PM
07-24-2008, 06:15 PM
I just got a bottle of clomid from them as well ( ordered tamox but they f'd up) and it came in a plastic bottle. It is not even a thick plastic so it may melt pretty easily. I would suggest slowly heating some water and see if you can find a point where the clomid dissolves but the plastic does not get soft. Another way to tackle it would be to put it in a glass bottle and use a sterilized knife/blade to scrape it with. Finally you could just hit up there customer service and see if they will replace it, i just emailed them about messing up my order and they have yet to get back to me.
Muscle Pharm Rep
07-24-2008, 06:29 PM
Hmm. That seems odd. Ive had a bottle of IR clomid for over a year sitting and it never came out of solution. I just got another bottle, hopefully it's alright.
07-24-2008, 06:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By dbow196 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-22-2008, 12:46 PM
- By Lotto in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-13-2008, 08:51 AM
- By Cuffs in forum General ChatReplies: 372Last Post: 01-22-2006, 03:32 PM
- By Tbrunson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-22-2005, 05:34 PM
- By Josey Wales in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 11-12-2005, 01:46 PM