Cyclotren + Havoc PCT

NoFinishLine

Awards
Ok, here's my cycle. 8 weeks cyclotren, 6 weeks havoc (will start this cycle on the 2 week of cyclotren) I am also on E/C/A stack, but I think I'll cut that down to only 25 mg E a day. I'm on my 4th day of cyclo right now, and I am researching extensively on PCT so I can put in an order soon. This is the first time Ive ever used any kind of anabolic steroid supplement stack.

I am thinking something like: Novaldex or Clomid and then a test booster like Sustain Alpha. I was also considering HCG, but since I'm not going over 6 weeks with the Havoc I decided I didn't need it.

For the test booster, is there anything I can take oral? I am in the water a lot, exposed to the sun and I'd rather use something else that didn't require me to stay out of the sun/water for 4 hours after spraying it on to my skin.

Thanks

NoFinishLine

Awards
No one ? damn i heard this was the place to ask questions ;p

Awards
I'd drop the ECA stack before starting with the steroids.

Cut your cycle back to 6 weeks. Run the Havoc for 4 weeks and the Cyclo Tren for 6 weeks. Don't exceed 30mg with the Havoc and stick to the minimum dose with the Cyclo Tren (70mg?). Run the Cyclo Tren by iteslef for the last 2 weeks.

Shut down from this cycle is going to be severe, by week 4, using both compounds, you will begin to experience a loss of libido. In order to ensure HPTA restarts i would run Nolva during PCT, 20mg for 4 weeks. For a test booster i would run PCS, because it contains a strong antioxidant.

If you are still experiencing libido loss following your 4 weeks of PCT, I would run a bottle of Jungle Warfare for 1 month.

Drink lots of green tea, use regular doses of vitamin C, run a multi and get some NAC for your liver. If you are bloated or having trouble passing stool while on cycle, drink more water and use gut health.

Without the proper diet, rest and training program none of this info will help.

NoFinishLine

Awards
Thanks a lot man. and by PCS I assume you're talking about the product post cycle support?

Awards
No worries.

PCS = Post Cycle Support (anabolic innovations).