Aromatase Inhibitor

spshond

spshond

Awards
Is it necessary, really necessary? If so I will go with 6-oxo.

Mdrol cycle 3 weeks, followed by 4 weeks of havoc to lean out.

Iam on my third week of Mdrol, no sides, the jewels are still hangin quite well. 10/20/20 then I will be doing havoc for 4 weeks just to help lean out and keep strenght up.

PCT:
Torem
Cycle Support
Post Cycle Support
Diesel Test Hardcore
Lean Extreme
and
Iam unsure if to use an AI or not. I do not want rebound when it seems that Iam not being affected as others are by the compound. What do you guys think. Should I take it or not.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
A SERM + PCS should be plenty, but if you are concerned about rebound gyno then an AI tappered at the end of PCT is a good idea. To actually answer the question no it is not absolutely needed. Does tappering an AI at the end of PCT reduce rebound chances, IMO yes. Is there hard science to back this up, NO, but common sense would explain the logic of doing it. Your PCT already looks real solid for a three weeker at low/medium dose. Unless a new development arises I would just use what you already have.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Please don't run Mdrol and Epistane. Both compounds are dry which isn't going to be good on the body. Plus, you'll just be asking for a wicked estrogen rebound. If you insist on running it though, DO NOT use and AI during or after. You could however incorporate the AI at low does after your PCT is complete to help combat any rebound which might occur with your cycle.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
O damn I missed the havoc part, I though you were just running m-drol. Yea kinda a bad plan man. The dryness could be combated with supports, but the rebound chances and shutdown are both high here. Choose one or the other and just run a normal stack. Seven weeks of a of methyls when one is SD is not a good idea.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Please don't run Mdrol and Epistane. Both compounds are dry which isn't going to be good on the body. Plus, you'll just be asking for a wicked estrogen rebound. If you insist on running it though, DO NOT use and AI during or after. You could however incorporate the AI at low does after your PCT is complete to help combat any rebound which might occur with your cycle.
Could you explain this alittle more. I made a thread in the Cycle Info section about a poss. cycle. Basically, the same thing but running Havoc first and bridge to SD. My doses of SD were only 10mg though. Would this make much of a difference?

spshond

spshond

Awards
Could you explain this alittle more. I made a thread in the Cycle Info section about a poss. cycle. Basically, the same thing but running Havoc first and bridge to SD. My doses of SD were only 10mg though. Would this make much of a difference?

Exactly, I have heard of people running epistane ( havoc ) first then Mdrol. I want to do the opposite becuase Mdrol makes me eat like crazy, therefore gaining mass, then Havoc suppresses my appetite but gives me the strenght that I need in the gym to get cut up. I am on my last week of Mdrol and I have gained 17 lbs, all my lifting numbers all around are about 10% up in weight. The only sides that I have noticed from Mdrol is a few pimples on my back here and there, the boys are still hangin low. Thanks you for your concern but this is a cycle that I have been curious in doing to see if it does help me cut up even more than my last cycle of Havoc and Hdrol at higher doses than normal. I completely agree with PCT and the need for it. During that cycle I definitely noticed some dryness in the beginning but after the Supercissus kicked in it was all good. Iam using Triple strengh Flexall during this cycle and it has been great, a few sore elbows in the beginning but now its all good. The AI is my concern. I do not seem to be affected by estrogen rebound becuase of my PCT in the past ( Torem, Diesel Test Hardcore, Lean Extreme ). It seems to work for me. I was concerned becuase Mdrol is much stronger than either havoc ro hdrol, hell probably more than both placed together. If I do an AI it would be 6-oxo. Basically what Iam asking is, could I cause estrogen rebound by supressing it further and tapering it slowly. I dont want to break what works but I do want to be careful.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Anastrozole .25mg EOD for 4 weeks after pct. Just a suggestion. I pyramided up and down with an AI after my sd cycle and have been fine ever since *knock on wood*