Hows this for PCT

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
How is this for a OTC PCT stack. Would this work for something like Methyl-E?

Novedex XT
ZMA
Trans Resveratrol

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
no, get a serm or sustain alpha or post cycle support.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Any OTC SERMs?

Anyone have nay feedback on IDS Post Cycle Tabs?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Ok, no OTC SERMs. Would PCS and Novedex XT be a good combo?

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Novedex xt is a god test booster, but the way it boosts test is not exactly what your going to want after a EPI or EPI clone cycle. EPI acts as an AI as well and will have your estro levels very low when you enter PCT. You want to give your estro production a little time to naturally normalize before you use an AI like novedex xt. This is because you are talking about about 8 or more weeks depending on cycle length of having estrogen crushed. Rebound is much more likely in this instance. I serm is a good idea i.e. Nolva to at least have on hand, but below I will lay out an OTC PCT for you.

PCT (OTC)
Post Cycle Support--> recommended dose (week 1-4 of PCT)
Novedex xt--> tappered down (week 4-7 of PCT)
ZMA--> throughout

I like to use Powerfull in my PCT too, but I would consider it an extra for a solo run of an EPI clone.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the reply. I have a six week cycles worth of Methyl-E.
You mention tapering the dosage of Novedex. I've read two caps were pretty strong. Should I be tapering from two to one?

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Yes you should one cap of novedex xt will give you 60mg of actives. This is almost too much to be the final week dosage. If someone were tappering ATD they would go down to 25mg for example. The lower the dose when coming off an AI the better, estrogen rebound is one of the biggest problems faced by designer steroid users today.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for the recommendations. I have Novedex on hand and I just ordered PCS and ZMA.
So on weeks 4-7 I should do 1 1/2wks of two caps and 1 1/2wks with one cap of the Novedex?

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Yes that should be plenty, unless you feel like your having estrogen problems then increasing the dose and extending the tapper would be a good idea.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Listen to Nolbandet102, he knows his stuff.
I did. I've already started PCS, and ZMA.

I very much miss that "feeling" while on cycle. Now I feel crappy, low libido, and I've lost like 2lbs off my LBM.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
This is normal for the most part. It is nearly impossible to keep all your gains after a cycle especially a short oral only cycle. You will loose muscle glycogen, water, and mass to a degree if your diet is not adjusted to compensate for your new mass. The libido problem is a result of shutdown or possibly even a lack of estrogen as EPI is an AI, and you actually need healthy levels of estrogen to function sexually as a male. Lack of libido should subside shortly, if it does not it may be time to look into a SERM. I laid out an OTC PCT for you, but also included my usual recommendation to have a SERM on hand. Give it a week or so. Even with a solid PCT it takes the body a some time to return to normal. Missing the feeling of being on is also normal, it happens to all of us. Its the cost of going from the metal outlook of a alpha male superhuman back to normal. Keep your training intensity up, keep your diet clean, and calorie intake raised.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
For future reference, DHEA will help with the libido issues of epi if you experience them.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the feedback, Nolbandet102.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I thought supplementing DHEA during your PCT could suppress test?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 48
Weathermark Post Cycle Therapy 8
musclefool Post Cycle Therapy 22
southparkbbb Anabolics 21