Should Clen be included in PCT?

Fergs103

Awards
So there are a couple of articles floating around sayign that clen helps fight the catabolic effects you'll face after coming off a cycle by reducing the effects of cortisone. But at the same time alot of those same posts talk about it's fat burning/weight loss properties, so I'm wanting to know if clen is a good idea as far as PCT for a bulking cycle goes.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
personal opinion, keep your pct and cycle simple!

what's your cycle experience?

Fergs103

Awards
I've run the basic ph cycles, h-drol, superdrol etc so as far PCT goes I've done a fair amount of research but this will be my first full blown cycle. I've got nolva, femara, clen and proviron on hand and as soon as I can actually narrow it down to what I'll actually be taking I can set-up my PCT routine. I've also got a couple OTC supplements like retain lying around.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
personally I'd say clen is pretty powerful, and if this is your first full blown cycle then I wouldn't add in another component until you already know how you're going to react to your cycle. if you run into problems then you might not realize where the cause is...

Fergs103

Awards
Thanks man, it looks like he had some decent results with the clen so I'll go ahead and stick with that.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
np man!

BTW: what's the layout of your cycle?

Fergs103

Awards
so far I'm waiting for my dianabol to come in and if the source proves to be legit I'm either going test e or deca as the base, and of course the dosage would change depending on which of those I choose. Worst case scenario the dianabol gets run solo which from what I understand is hell, but the gains would be acceptable so we'll see.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ketotifen is often used with clen but may be a very potent pct drug due to supressed tnf-1... This is also one proposed source of cissus' anti-catabolic effects...

not your question but food for thought...

Fergs103

Awards
I'll take any help at all, from what I can dig up it looks like it certainly has a number of benefits as far as PCT goes. Plus I can get it for cheap so I might very well throw it in.