PCT for M-Drol Phera Vol Stack

Bdubbs83

Awards
About to finish a stack of M-Drol and Phera Vol. Have done M-Drol before and used Rebound XT for PCT and was happy with it but want something better. I'm thinking about Activate Xtreme and 6-oxo as my PCT. Any thoughts as do if it will be effective. From looking at other threads it looks like these two have mostly what is needed for a proper PCT. Any thoughts?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About to finish a stack of M-Drol and Phera Vol. Have done M-Drol before and used Rebound XT for PCT and was happy with it but want something better. I'm thinking about Activate Xtreme and 6-oxo as my PCT. Any thoughts as do if it will be effective. From looking at other threads it looks like these two have mostly what is needed for a proper PCT. Any thoughts?
you're proposed PCT probably isn't gonna cut it! those are some pretty potent steroids (superdrol and phera plex); 99% of the people on the forum are going to tell you that you need a SERM.

start reading:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

also, how did you "stack" m-drol and phera vol? did you take support supps?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there's tons of information in the forum, start reading and educating yourself!

also, don't start a cycle until you have your PCT IN HAND!!!

Bdubbs83

Awards
I think I have completed my PCT...I looked at the OTC guide and am going to take PCS by Anabolic Innovations, Lean Xtreme, 6-oxo and activate xtreme. I'm just following that guide to a T.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you run them together or bridge them? how were your gains, what did your cycloe look like ?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you just ran 2 of the most potent designer steroids together and you're gonna try an OTC PCT...good luck with that!

PCS was designed specifically for Epi cycles (mild cycles), it wasn't designed for such potent compounds!

for your own sake, I hope you have a serm on hand.

Bdubbs83

Awards
I have taken SD before and did not do a PCT...stupid I know but nothing ever happened.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you like playing russian rullet?

I wish you the best of luck, but I hope that you realize that you might not have ever fully recoved and you just haven't realized it yet.

also, without having a serm on hand, what were you planning to do if you had gyno flair up?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Here is some good info about PCT

What to take is down at the bottom.

www.OTCPCT.com

CROWLER

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
Well, though everyone is going to tell you to get the research chems, I'm interested to see if the OTC supplements work for you. Can you post your results and any issues you have in this thread?