NW's 10 week Test E recovery plan, help organize!

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
cycle details:​
Test Enan 420 mg/wk dosed mon/thurs. Used my 3ad as a kickstart for weeks 1-3, Last shot administered approx. midnight on mon the 14th. Ran Epi leftovers 30mg a week for final week.
PCT PLAN​
Tamoxifen citrate beginning tonight 20mg per night for 30 days.

10mg per day for ten days beginning august 12th. for total of 40 20mg pills

AX's Retain2 after 1st two weeks for 30 days until gone
Creatine Monohydrate 10g per day loading now
Test Booster: Designer Supp's Activate Extreme (30 day supply?)
Libido support: NOW Maca caps & Fenugreek caps 1 gram per day each until gone (50 days)

In case of emergency supply needs, I have direct access to more nolva as well as clomid if necessary as my test was prescribed legally, however the prices are absolutely ridiculous.

how does this look? dosing schemes? timing? etc. I'm aware I'm starting the tamox a tad early, but I'd rather have stable blood levels sooner rather than later, I could care less if I might have sacrificed 1/4 lb in gains, lol.

Last edited:
ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me. How did the cycle go?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me. How did the cycle go?
Really well,
there's strength & size in my legs that was never there before, but that additional strength didn't do anything to push the limits of my limited flexibility/range of motion at the knee like I had hoped. I think with more time, it would have improved further, but I didn't have the resources and I want to see just how bad recovery feels after a 10 week cycle at a low/moderate dose before just assuming i can handle higher doses for longer duration.

From a purely bodybuilding perspective, I'm very happy with overall strength & size, it's flat out obvoius to anyone who hasn't seen me every day that I've gotten bigger, two trainers at my gym have commented that I've put on notable size overall and slightly more definition in my arms. I'm very open & candid with the staff at my gym and the fact that I'm juicing, because I'm getting it legally (for now, to save money I may go UG in the future) and if there's anyone I know personally that has more experience than I do, I want the to feel free to share it. As you may know, I can't properly stand on a scale, so my exact height & weight is unknown. So, I cannot give exact numbers unfortunately as to my gains, but I must have done well because they're flat out visible, obvious, and undeniable, lol. I wish I had thought to take tape measurements (especially of my quads & calves) but unfortunately I did not. I spoke to an FAU student who says they do offer hydrostatic weight testing, so my next run will have exact stats, and for once in my life I'll know my exact weight. Water retention was such a huge issue that I plan on using less test but adding additional compunds next time. My feet swelled up with water to where they looked bad and I couldn't fit in my shoes. I had no adex on hand and as I said, the clinic where I can get things like that on demand charges a steep premium, it's best to order online unless I have an emergency.

EDIT: P.S. you want....anabolic pants? (@ your user title)

Last edited:
ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it was a success then. Glad to hear it! Test is definitely a great compound, even at low-moderate doses. It just feels good!

I think when you do get your exact weight down, and you're able to see the difference in weights after your next cycle that you'll be pretty darn pleased and surprised, so that's a definite positive to look forward to.

About my user title, you're trying to tell me you don't want anabolic pants? lol, I mean, who knows what anabolic pants would be good for, but dangit, if it's anabolic it can only be good!

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
but dangit, if it's anabolic it can only be good!
tell that to your prostate. :)

Yeah the only thing that really worries me about not having exact numbers for weight is that I'm really nervous about losing too much of my gains. I expect to lose some, as no one seems to be able to keep every single pound unless we're talking weak androgens or something. All I can do is take in protein as if I were still on the juice and hope for the best while taking all my pct junk.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
tell that to your prostate. :)

Yeah the only thing that really worries me about not having exact numbers for weight is that I'm really nervous about losing too much of my gains. I expect to lose some, as no one seems to be able to keep every single pound unless we're talking weak androgens or something. All I can do is take in protein as if I were still on the juice and hope for the best while taking all my pct junk.
The only thing I would add to your PCT is an AI, maybe something like 6-oxo or Novedext XT low dosed. It will help to boost your total test and along with the AX it will raise free test as well. It should also help with water retention. Looks like it was a good cycle ...

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I would add to your PCT is an AI, maybe something like 6-oxo or Novedext XT low dosed. It will help to boost your total test and along with the AX it will raise free test as well. It should also help with water retention. Looks like it was a good cycle ...
I'm too afraid to to mess with anything that might be suppressive during pct or I would have also used a bottle of ALRI's Restore I have on hand (6-bromodione). The water retention seems to be receding rather quickly already. I'm taking it as a possible good sign that I'm right in thinking that at a lower dose of test mixed with a more dry compound (tren ace perhaps?) could work out perfectly for me. Although my minimum wait for a future cycle puts it at around new year's, so, it's a bit early to be making serious plans, lol.

On a side note I had a great workout tonight, no strength lost yet at all.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm too afraid to to mess with anything that might be suppressive during pct or I would have also used a bottle of ALRI's Restore I have on hand (6-bromodione). The water retention seems to be receding rather quickly already. I'm taking it as a possible good sign that I'm right in thinking that at a lower dose of test mixed with a more dry compound (tren ace perhaps?) could work out perfectly for me. Although my minimum wait for a future cycle puts it at around new year's, so, it's a bit early to be making serious plans, lol.

On a side note I had a great workout tonight, no strength lost yet at all.
I'm not sure on teh dosing for NXT or any ATD for that matter but i think you could safely add 6-oxo for three weeks or so down the road (300/200/100) to give test a kick in the pants. It's your PCT and I don't want to tell you what to do though ...

Your next cycle looks good. I have not gone down the road of gear yet but I am looking into it ...

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I turned a trip to the grocery store into a HIIT style cardio session by doing all out sprints and never slowing below a brisk pace on the way, and doing the same with a load of groceries on my way back, a good 4 miles there and back, and it was easy, no signs of a physical decline yet. I am getting pretty moody and easily irritated though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nightwanderer General Chat 0
Nightwanderer General Chat 0
Jayhawkk Supplements 25
Supplements 7
Supplements 2