When to start pct?

payner

payner

Awards
I'm running a sustenon, liquid anadrol, and masteron cycle. My question concerns the start of my nolvadex. I know when running sus you are suppose to wait 21 days after your last pin to start, but with the anadrol should I start on my pct as soon as the anadrol is out? Another concern is that I was going to run anadrol for only 4 weeks at 100cc's a week, but my sus was going to last me 10 weeks along with the masteron. Any advice or suggestions??? Im running this consecutively with my last cycle which was 600 cc's of sus a week and 100 cc's of winnie a week. So yeah I am running a 24 week phase more less. I finished my first week of anadrol, sus, & mas and considering the last 12 week cycle I've gained 20 pounds of muscle and shreaded body fat like no other! My lifts are crazy I suffered no side effects what so ever except the lethargy issue from the sus. I was considering throwing in some tren with this as well, any ideas on that?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
geez man,
are you so experienced with steroids that you can no longer grow using no more than two compounds at once? The longest acting ester in Sust as far as I know would be an enanthate, which people typically start PCT for 1 week after their last dose. However, since you have such a variety in your system, the vast majority of which are short esters lasting 2-3 days and some orals which (I think) only have a half life of <24 hrs, I wouldn't wait too long to start pct if i were you. Honestly i've never heard of anyone waiting a full 3 weeks from the time of their last dose when using any steroid. Start your pct 5 days from your last sust shot would be my suggestion, you won't be shortchanging yourself of much gain at that point and the majority of the shorter acting esters will have dissipated to the point of inefectiveness. Really man, if you're unsure of appropriate time frames for PCT, you really ought to either spend more time planning, or lay off the complicated stacks. Best of luck to you on recovery!

payner

payner

Awards
As a matter of fact if you research PCT with sustenon you will notice it ways to wait 3 weeks from your last injection before you start your nolvadex. Not only did I find that information out myself I was also told my numerous sources from this forum and others as well as pros. I didn't plan on running the anadrol, mas, and sus after my first intial 12 week run with just sus and winnie, it just so sort of happened. I had the connection and was very eager to get big. lol. I'm using product from a ug lab which I think is somewhat underdosed, but since I had no problems with the sus and no sides I assumed I would be fine running a few weeks of anadrol and finishing up with masteron. My recovery should be just fine, do you have any suggestions?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
ah see, I overlooked the deconate. Feel noobish now, but that's exactly why I wouldn't mess around with a bunch of different esters at once, not worth all the complicated timing, etc.