Low Dose Epistane during PCT

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
A while back there were a few threads out on using EPI during PCT for its anitestrogen and antigyno properties. What was the verdict on this?

note: i tried searching on this but could mostly get pct help for post epi cycles - so not "try search" bashing please!

moose

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
dont think this is a good idea...epi is not just an anti-estrogen, otherwise people wouldnt experience shutdown from it. I ran a 20/30/30/30 and had some serious shutdown. I wouldn't run anything above 10mg if I would ever consider it for PCT

I have seen numerous threads were people have run low doses (20 mg) for a full 28 day cycle to reduce gyno by its anti-E effects ( but they followed up with a SERM and a hardcore AI like ATD or Letro

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
running a steroid to recover from a steroid is a bad idea in my book.

I also feel that the Anti-E properties of Epi are VASTLY over stated. If your on cycle it may SEEM that a person's "gyno" is being reduced by the testosterone rich environment. Most steroids are "anti-e" in the way that you have a real high test environment, with minimal estrogen.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
thanks so far.

anyone else out there who has experience with doing a cycle and possible following a cycle with low dose epi?

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran epistane and it shut me down. Now imo i think running even a small dose of epistane would most likely work against what you are trying to accomplish. So with that being said i think that there are many better options of things to run during your post cycle therapy.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
IMO it would greatly lengthen your recovery time. Any outside source of test aside from a natty test booster would not be helpful when going off cycle to restore your natural balance.

Remember we want both test and E to return to normal levels during PCT things like serms simple keep E from taking effect while test catches up. We want to control E in PCT not destroy it. So from that stand point running a steriod even very low would hamper our recovery.

Rob Awesome

Awards
I wouldn't say you're running a PCT with Epi... you're only prolonging your cycle ;)

Look into a SERM... or if OTC,a Natural Test Booster like Blue Up or POST Cycle Support. Add in an Aromatase Inhibitor, Hormonal/Liver supporter & optional cortisol control and you're golden.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say you're running a PCT with Epi... you're only prolonging your cycle ;)

Look into a SERM... or if OTC,a Natural Test Booster like Blue Up or POST Cycle Support. Add in an Aromatase Inhibitor, Hormonal/Liver supporter & optional cortisol control and you're golden.
agreed.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys -

just note - i wasn't intending/implying that i would only use epi for a pct but in addition to the standard protocol of serm/test booster/ai.

but this is the info i was looking for.

regards

Rob Awesome

Awards
Good luck man - Any more questions feel free to PM me :D