I force Bold cycle

M

mesoman

Awards
I plan on running i force bold for 6 weeks at 800mgs.
Would Myogenix Hardcore Test and Primordial Performance sustain alpha be a sufficient PCT?

R

Rob Awesome

Awards
Hey - are you stacking anything with the Bold? Bold is known for shutting down the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis) thus decreasing LH + FSH availability and a strong drop in your libido and and will signal the hypothalamus to stop secreting gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GRH)

The side effect You would need to worry about is the return of estrogen to normal levels (estrogen rebound). Since estrogen is already at very low levels, A SERM is sufficient to block the onrush. By the time you are using a SERM, granted you utilized something stabilize the hpta... the pituitary begins to release its own LH during PCT.

I've seen people run Bold + Testabolan and I've seen Bold + Stoked.

PCT should include a SERM, but if you seek an OTC PCT... first check out Don Mangiarelli (DMangiarelli)'s www.OTCPCT.com -

Look into POST Cycle Support to the Resveratrol effects on free Test... combined with the growth complex within Post Cycle Support to promote Test levels - decreasing SHBG binding to increase more free test - especially when utilized with Dinavil (as new studies have shown).

You're also going to want to an Aromatase Inhibitor for the purpose that as your test rebounds you want to inhibir aromatase from converting the free test to estradiol - promoting androgenic effects thus secondary sex characteristics. 6-OXO is a good call, imo. You'd want to begin it in your second week fo PCT and taper it throughout.

Cortisol Control is completely optional and up to you... you're also going to want to seek liver/hormonal support, thus Indol-3-Carbinol, which in recent studies has been shown to suppress the estrognic properties and promoting test.

Good luck OP!