6-oxo Xtreme & PCT

mpk1970

Awards
6-oxo Extreme & PCT question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, Im totally confused...I've read where the "experts" recommend on Day 1 of PCT take products such as PCS or Stoked that has trans-reservatrol for a few weeks then start 6-oxo at like week 4/5.

Being that 6-oxo extreme has both of these products is it a conflict?

I mean everything I've read point to using 6-oxo at end of PCT.

Is there something Im missing? If I can use 6-oxo extreme in beginning then I will just do that, easier, cheaper.

My cycle is Hdrol & SUS500, SUS500 4 weeks, Hdrol started at week 3 in combo with SUS500, now Hdrol solo for next 3 weeks

What I'm wondering, Xtreme has main ingredient Trans-Resv. like PCS, but also includes 6-oxo.

Is it OK to use Xtreme on Day 1??

I was planning on doing one of the following for PCT

Day 1-14 Myogenix Hardcore Test
Day 14+ Lean Xtreme or Xlean by IBE
Day 28+ Activate Xtreme + 6-oxo

OR

Day 1-14 PCS
Day 14+ Lean Xtreme or XLean
Day 28+ AX + 6-oxo

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think what might be confusing you is when to use an aromatase inhibitor. There are various schools of thought about this. Some believe in using them from day one of pct while others believe in using them no earlier than week four of pct. Those that are comfortable with an aromatase inhibitor from day one of pct might choose 6-oxo extreme. Just be sure to pick up two bottles b/c it's 15 servings per bottle.

POST Cycle Support was formulated so that both schools of thought will be able to incorporate into their PCTs.

POST Cycle Support is meant to be ran for 30 days straight. You can definitely add Activate Xtreme (even from day 1) and incorporate a cort blocker around week two to three.

I hope this helps some...I'm sure some others will offer their POV as well though :D

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any other questions while you have my attention? I might be able to help.

:D:D:D

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The reason behind delaying the use of an AI is because most of the (oral) cycles these days will leave you with low estrogen when you come off. Adding an AI in too early will cause your libido to go bye bye for a long time. Estrogen is needed for building muscle and so it doesn't make sense when it is already low to suppress it even more. The idea in PCT is to recover your HPTA to homeostasis, that is to restore normal levels of your sex hormones (Testosterone AND Estrogen). Since your test production doesn't kick into gear until about two weeks after your cycle you are not going to be converting much to estrogen so it's not much of a worry up front. 3-4 weeks in it makes sense to stop conversion to estrogen (with an AI) and let test continue to rise. It is also a good idea at this time to bind up SHBG so that there is more free test available to help you retain your gains.

mpk1970

Awards
The reason behind delaying the use of an AI is because most of the (oral) cycles these days will leave you with low estrogen when you come off. Adding an AI in too early will cause your libido to go bye bye for a long time. Estrogen is needed for building muscle and so it doesn't make sense when it is already low to suppress it even more. The idea in PCT is to recover your HPTA to homeostasis, that is to restore normal levels of your sex hormones (Testosterone AND Estrogen). Since your test production doesn't kick into gear until about two weeks after your cycle you are not going to be converting much to estrogen so it's not much of a worry up front. 3-4 weeks in it makes sense to stop conversion to estrogen (with an AI) and let test continue to rise. It is also a good idea at this time to bind up SHBG so that there is more free test available to help you retain your gains.
Awesome information & you made things crystal clear!!!

Thanks!!

Going to go with PCS for 30 days from Day 1
Horny Goat Weed Day 1

Week 3 Either Lean Xtreme or XLean

Week 4-7 6-oxo & Activate Xtreme

(Do you think there is any room for Myogenix Hardcoare Test like beginning with PCS? It does contain 4-OHA (Formestane 75mg)

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome information & you made things crystal clear!!!

Thanks!!

Going to go with PCS for 30 days from Day 1
Horny Goat Weed Day 1

Week 3 Either Lean Xtreme or XLean

Week 4-7 6-oxo & Activate Xtreme

(Do you think there is any room for Myogenix Hardcoare Test like beginning with PCS? It does contain 4-OHA (Formestane 75mg)
Formestane is one of the strongest AI's. It would probably be run starting week 4 (say 21) and nix the 6-oxo if you use it. Other than that I would probably add in some I3C (Indole-3-Carbinol) in weeks 1-4 ...