"REVERSITOL" I Force's New PCT product

0o0o0o

0o0o0o

Awards
Can anyone tell me about these compounds?
We just got this in at the Nutrition store I work at.
Its suppose to be I Force's new PCT product.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
What are the doses of each ingredient per serving?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
don't want to be a douche but :gotsearch

look up each product individually or check out Post Cycle Support by Annabolic Innovations. I know it has a few of those compounds in it. Resveratrol is a phytochemical with a myriad of benefits. It is good for the heart and is primarily responsible for the benefits of red wine.

0o0o0o

0o0o0o

Awards
don't want to be a douche but :gotsearch

look up each product individually or check out Post Cycle Support by Annabolic Innovations. I know it has a few of those compounds in it. Resveratrol is a phytochemical with a myriad of benefits. It is good for the heart and is primarily responsible for the benefits of red wine.

Im more interested in the 6-Bromoandrostenedione and
ATD 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-Dione

The other stuff is popular test booster and anti oxidant

I'm also interested in if anyone has any experience with this product, as there are not any posts so far about it

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
the ADT an aromatase inhibitor similar to 6-OXO by ergopharm. (but not the same * thanks rpen22) Dermabolics also sells it as a transdermal.

ADT and 6-bromo are both used to decrease estrogen during PCT. However, it is recommended that initially, coming off a steroid, you want high levels of estrogen floating around (but being blocked by a SERM) in order to stimulate homeostasis of testosterone production. Therefore you would use the ADT mildly at the beginning of PCT and ramp up the dose toward the end (if used at all.)

*disclaimer* I am not totally clear on the the workings of these compounds and am giving you my best answer based upon what limited knowlege I have from reading information on this board because no one else has responded. Please consult this thread for more information. good luck

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

Last edited:
Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I wish companies would give the doses of each ingredient and not some proprietary blend crap. IMO, it'd be better to just buy the ingredients in this product on their own and use each one at the dosage you desire.

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
I wish companies would give the doses of each ingredient and not some proprietary blend crap. IMO, it'd be better to just buy the ingredients in this product on their own and use each one at the dosage you desire.
I agree, that labeling is idiotic. Its an interesting mix but I would never use that unless i could tell what was what.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the ADT is the same as 6-OXO by ergopharm. Dermabolics also sells it as a transdermal.
What?

No, ATD is not the same thing as Androstenetrione(6-OXO). Yes, they are both aromatase inhibitors, but they are not the same thing.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What?

No, ATD is not the same thing as Androstenetrione(6-OXO). Yes, they are both aromatase inhibitors, but they are not the same thing.
x2 totally different

I thought there was a lot more I3C in the product...I guess not. I'm guessing no more then 25mg's of ATD/serving...

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks for the correction!

My bottle of ATD is labeled 1,4,6-androstatriene-3, 17-dione which IS different from "Androstenetrione" from 6-oxo

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Frankly I am not sure why they used both ATD and 6-bromo. I guess it was to appease the people that like one and not the other or to make it seem as though two is better.

They are both good ingredients, ATD being better for on cycle and 6-bromo in PCT because of the libido effects but that is just me. The only thing I disagreed with was the way they marketed the product to be a standalone PCT product on any cycle. Typically I stay out of what companies say because it is their product, but that could be pretty bad to someone who doesn't really know any better.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
The name is pretty catchy lol. reverse it all!
Yeah although it kind of sucks considering we announced our "Reverse" product near end of 2007. Damn delays :aargh:.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But, ya'll put out quality stuff so even a delay shouldn't be an issue in the customer department.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Frankly I am not sure why they used both ATD and 6-bromo. I guess it was to appease the people that like one and not the other or to make it seem as though two is better.

They are both good ingredients, ATD being better for on cycle and 6-bromo in PCT because of the libido effects but that is just me. The only thing I disagreed with was the way they marketed the product to be a standalone PCT product on any cycle. Typically I stay out of what companies say because it is their product, but that could be pretty bad to someone who doesn't really know any better.

I believe they actually designed it based specifically on a bold + SD cycle (not 100% on that..), but your right regardless its marketed as a PCT for any cycle...

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
are there any logs out there yet? Vaughtrue said it would be more than enough for epi, I highly doubt this until I see proof. I would love for this to be true I hate serms