SERM Free PCT

Ole Skl

Ole Skl

Awards
I just started preloading my support sups for my epistane cycle which will start in a week; I have tamox on hand for my pct but would rather not use it if I dont really need it, I will be running Post Cycle Support, Formadrol, X-lean, and the basics(creatine, bcaa's,multi's...) for my PCT

The question is, what would be some indicators that I need to start tamox and are there any other sups that I should include in my serm free pct?

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I just started preloading my support sups for my epistane cycle which will start in a week; I have tamox on hand for my pct but would rather not use it if I dont really need it, I will be running Post Cycle Support, Formadrol, X-lean, and the basics(creatine, bcaa's,multi's...) for my PCT

The question is, what would be some indicators that I need to start tamox and are there any other sups that I should include in my serm free pct?
Some indications that you are too late will be: sensitivity of the breasts, and soft to eventually hard lumps behind your nipples.

Tamox is a tool of being used two ways. One, either take it before gyno, or after you've GOTTEN gyno in order to only reduce the pain caused by it. It will not reduce the gyno progress that has already gone on.

T

tradersam

Awards
Uve got balls running a pct without a serm (although they will be much smaller). is it really that much of a pain

Ole Skl

Ole Skl

Awards
after lots of reading ive decided to just go ahead and run tamox
guess ill go with the basic 40/40/20/20 and run all other supps per their recomended dosages

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
after lots of reading ive decided to just go ahead and run tamox
guess ill go with the basic 40/40/20/20 and run all other supps per their recomended dosages
Why run the tamoxifen so high and risk stressing your liver even more? It works at much smaller dosages (that is why the regular prescription dose is 10mg/day). Try 30/20/20/10

Ole Skl

Ole Skl

Awards
I read a log on another forum where the user actually ramped down off of epi while ramping up the tamox for the first week of PCT and then ran 4 weeks of tamox 40/30/20/10
what are your thoughts on that?

T

tradersam

Awards
Why dont you consider pulsing? Minimum to no pct is required!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I read a log on another forum where the user actually ramped down off of epi while ramping up the tamox for the first week of PCT and then ran 4 weeks of tamox 40/30/20/10
what are your thoughts on that?
I think that using a potentially suppressing steroid in PCT is not a good idea, and would steer clear of that. It can keep you shut down further, and mess with your recovery time. It has been used as an AI (10-20mg per WEEK), but it is still not a good idea to use a steroid like that in a PCT. I wouldn't recommend that strategy.