Balls still small AHH

mastaclue00

Awards
I just finished a 4 week cycle of epistane doing 20//30//30//30...I got some nice gains and small gyno reduction. Right now im in my 6th day of PCT doing 5 days Torem 120mg//2weeks 60mgs//1 week 30 mgs. I've been taking PCS as a test booster as well. I still notice that my balls are small and I'm getting kind of worried. I have loss of libido and some loss of energy. Arent my balls suppose to return to normal size after just a couple days? Im suppose to do 60mgs starting today, should I do more?? Please HeLP!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 4 week cycle of epistane doing 20//30//30//30...I got some nice gains and small gyno reduction. Right now im in my 6th day of PCT doing 5 days Torem 120mg//2weeks 60mgs//1 week 30 mgs. I've been taking PCS as a test booster as well. I still notice that my balls are small and I'm getting kind of worried. I have loss of libido and some loss of energy. Arent my balls suppose to return to normal size after just a couple days? Im suppose to do 60mgs starting today, should I do more?? Please HeLP!
Give it another week before you change your supplement/dosing protocol

HPTA restart is not instant.

mastaclue00

Awards
okay hopefully they will get back to normal soon

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Whoever told you the boys would come back in a couple of days with a serm was lying! Give it 1-2 weeks, it took 2 weeks after a SD cycle for some with hardcore suppression, so take it easy man, and relax for now.

And just to make it clear, this thread is perfectly fine without pictures!