smell of torem?

cmass

cmass

Awards
is it normal for my torem to smell like gum flavored medicine or piptobismal? it is really odd i intend to start my pct as soon as i know if this is just the way it is or if its bunk thanks

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
is it normal for my torem to smell like gum flavored medicine or piptobismal? it is really odd i intend to start my pct as soon as i know if this is just the way it is or if its bunk thanks
I know what research company you're talking about. You really shouldn't worry about the smell, as you shouldn't be taking a research chemical :nono:

A friend of mine ordered their nolva, and it smelled the same as you described. He said it worked fine for his SD cycle, and helped him 'return to normal while keeping girls from growing.'

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know what research company you're talking about. You really shouldn't worry about the smell, as you shouldn't be taking a research chemical :nono:

A friend of mine ordered their nolva, and it smelled the same as you described. He said it worked fine for his SD cycle, and helped him 'return to normal while keeping girls from growing.'
i have the same friend

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
this is the same thing that i thought of when i 1st bought Torm too. but after my experiment was complete and my "lab rat" was not showing any signs of growth, my mind was put at ease and have used the bubble-yum scented Torm again and again since.

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
LoL. Yes, I'm going to begin research soon. I probably have the same blue bottle with the pink liquid inside. And yeah, it definitely smells like bubble gum.