nolva liquid???

davedog

Awards
didnt know you could actually get this....the place im looking at says that in each 1ml there is a 25mg equvilent of tamoxifen.....how would you go about taking this???? cheers for any help guys.....

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Measure with a dropper that has the proper scale. Then either drop in your mouth or drink with your fav. drink and enjoy :)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
didnt know you could actually get this....the place im looking at says that in each 1ml there is a 25mg equvilent of tamoxifen.....how would you go about taking this???? cheers for any help guys.....
you can get an oral syringe OTC at most pharmacies. an oral syringe is much more accurate at measuring then the cheap dropper that comes with liquid research chems.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
you can get an oral syringe OTC at most pharmacies. an oral syringe is much more accurate at measuring then the cheap dropper that comes with liquid research chems.
:goodpost:
Some will even give you them for free if you smile at the hot pharmacist and ask her real nicely where the oral syringes are ;)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
didn't know you could actually get this....the place I'm looking at says that in each 1ml there is a 25mg equivalent of tamoxifen.....how would you go about taking this???? cheers for any help guys.....
the only bad thing I've run into with liquid is.......the taste. horrible taste, but i only use it for one reason, and it's not to enhance the flavor of food....squirt the stuff into mouth, have a glass of water ready to chase.

ondaslab

Awards
will one bottle of liquinolva be enough if planned to run during 4 week cycle and post

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ask yourself this.......knowing that 1cc is 1 ml. how many mls. does your bottle have? then how many mgs. is in 1 ml.? if i remember correctly the research chems i get for my rat has 60 mls. in 1 bottle and 1 ml. is 60 mgs. of nolva so that means per bottle i have 3600 mgs. of nolva. that's a lot of nolva for my rat. if i ran nolva like i normally do....that's 40 for 3 days=120mgs. then 30mgs. for 11 days thats 330 than 20mgs. for 7 days 140mgs. that 10mgs. for 7 days thats 70, for a grand total of 660 total mgs. used out of 3600. i suck at math so if i made a mistake somewhere, someone please correct me. but i have never used a whole bottle of liquid for a cycle without having a bunch left over.......

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
ask yourself this.......knowing that 1cc is 1 ml. how many mls. does your bottle have? then how many mgs. is in 1 ml.? if i remember correctly the research chems i get for my rat has 60 mls. in 1 bottle and 1 ml. is 60 mgs. of nolva so that means per bottle i have 3600 mgs. of nolva. that's a lot of nolva for my rat. if i ran nolva like i normally do....that's 40 for 3 days=120mgs. then 30mgs. for 11 days thats 330 than 20mgs. for 7 days 140mgs. that 10mgs. for 7 days thats 70, for a grand total of 660 total mgs. used out of 3600. i suck at math so if i made a mistake somewhere, someone please correct me. but i have never used a whole bottle of liquid for a cycle without having a bunch left over.......
Your math is right but i havent seen 60mg/ml before. Thats very concentrated. Usually its around 20-25mg/ml but i guess its possible.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
so my question is- the liquid nolvas i've seen online at sources I will keep to myself ( I'm new so im not sure about name dropping around here) are straight up ****?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so my question is- the liquid nolvas i've seen online at sources I will keep to myself ( I'm new so im not sure about name dropping around here) are straight up ****?
No names or links = no problems :) Where you get your rat food is your own business. It's in the rules, no source posting/requests. You're wise to use caution.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm not a knucklehead....... so lets rep me up....lol, but the question remains----> Straight up ****??????

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
It depends on where you get it from. Some places are reliable, some I would question. A good way to think of it is; if it's too good to be true (pricing/quantity), it probably IS!

That being said, most of these are fly by night basement "chemists" that mix raws (raw powder) of these chemicals into liquid suspensions, and sell them online and make a buttload of money. Getting these raws (bronchiodialators, SERMs, AIs) are not hard to come by. They aren't tightly restricted (low schedule substances), and can be imported if you know the right people.

JLM5151

JLM5151

Awards
:goodpost:
Some will even give you them for free if you smile at the hot pharmacist and ask her real nicely where the oral syringes are ;)

Now that you mention it, there sure are alot of bangin pharmacists running around.... Which shows that women can be hot and smart at the same time! Amazing! :clap2: :chick:

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Now that you mention it, there sure are alot of bangin pharmacists running around.... Which shows that women can be hot and smart at the same time! Amazing! :clap2: :chick:
*Waits for the girls of AM to read this thread :toofunny:*

And yes, there are some hot pharmacists at my local riteaid :) Glad I could direct your attention to where it is needed!

JLM5151

JLM5151

Awards
*Waits for the girls of AM to read this thread :toofunny:*

And yes, there are some hot pharmacists at my local riteaid :) Glad I could direct your attention to where it is needed!

*Note to women of AM*
My above post was a joke....:run:

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
bump.......... To anyone that knows about this research liquid nolva. Is it worth getting?

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
bump.......

JLM5151

JLM5151

Awards
It really depends on the place you are taking about bro... There is nothing wrong with Liquid Nolva in general.. Some of these research chemists are better than others though....