Anabolic Extreme PCT and POST Cycle Support. . .

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
Would both be over kill for a straight up Tren cycle? (Finamax)

My Nolva got lost in transit (figures) and i don't have time to wait for another shipment before my cycle ends. Thats my reason for not using a SERM (i know i should have had it ahead of time) :whiner:

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would both be over kill for a straight up Tren cycle? (Finamax)

My Nolva got lost in transit (figures) and i don't have time to wait for another shipment before my cycle ends. Thats my reason for not using a SERM (i know i should have had it ahead of time) :whiner:
Should be ok. AX PCT is ATD right?

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The newest version is 6-bromo based and the original version was mATD and avena sativa.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would think so. I have only used ATD with the POST Cycle Support, but that was not during pct.

Since you are considering these products for pct then I would suggest checking out this thread by Dmang: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/96169-otc-pct-guide.html

Scroll down the through the first post and you'll see what he suggests for an otc pct based off of what has worked for him (as well as some research that he has completed).

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have the original........would that be a good combo. with PCS?
The thing you gotta worry about with ATD is that it is a very strong AI and can lead to libido loss if you suppress your estrogen levels too low. I do not know what the dosage of ATD is AX's PCT product, but I know that if you use it for a PCT it should be low dosed ...

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
Its been about 4 days now since i started taking this stack. . . and wow, i just got horny out of nowhere, for the first time in a while, and took care of my business. But the part i was most impressed with was the volume . . .this **** got my spraying :clap2:

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm happy for you...I think :think:

What did you ultimately end up using, POST Cycle Support and Anabolic Xtreme PCT?

Hey Dman, do you have experience or knowledge of ATD vs mATD? Fast Action came out with a virtual clone of the original AX PCT product.

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
I'm happy for you...I think :think:

What did you ultimately end up using, POST Cycle Support and Anabolic Xtreme PCT?

Hey Dman, do you have experience or knowledge of ATD vs mATD? Fast Action came out with a virtual clone of the original AX PCT product.
Yeah, i'm using PCS and AX-PCT. . .

other products i'm taking while on PCT are Excite Pro Line from Dymatize (awesome product, look into it). . .Super Cissus RX, NOW Foods Liver Detoxifier and Regenerator, Orange Triad. . .and i'll be starting Lean Extreme in a week.

And to answer your question, no. . .i don't know all thaaat much about mATD vs ATD besides the fact that one is methylated :blink: