herbal libido booster pointless when using natty T boosters?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
A lot of herbal test boosters and libido enhancers tend to share the same ingredients, mostly tribulus, longjack/tongkat, and horny goat weed. So, if you were going to pick up a natty T booster, would you bother picking up an herbal libido enhancer as well, or just double up on the T booster?

I'd appreciate it if someone can name a non Rx libido booster
that has unique primary ingredients when compared to a typical natty T booster. I'll be coming off my first Test cycle in a couple weeks and have my SERM on hand as well as a bottle of Retain2 and leftover creatine products. I definately will be picking up a natty T booster, so want to double check before also getting a libido enhancer if it'd be considered a waste of money with all the aforementioned things.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
yea it's pretty pointless because a natty T booster will increase your libido by itself. get yourself some Diesel Test Hardcore. the stuff is just awesome all around for estrogen control, libido support, prolactin control, and natty T boosting :)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
yea it's pretty pointless because a natty T booster will increase your libido by itself. get yourself some Diesel Test Hardcore. the stuff is just awesome all around for estrogen control, libido support, prolactin control, and natty T boosting :)
yeah I'm gonna go with DTH for the herbal booster, never tried it before but it seems to have a solid rep around here and I just have a good feeling about it.