if u know ur **** then please help me out.

KingClassic19

Awards
im 19 and i dont wanna grow ***** tits. I did a cycle of omvevol and almost finished the cycle when i noticed my nipple was getting larger and more tender. I stopped it immediately and started taking 6-oxo, i finished the bottle and then got a bottle of toremifene citrate which i thought would cure my condition. Im now a week deep in the toremifene and i think my condition may be worsening. I seem to just have the gland growth or something????

By the way my dosage of the tore was-

120mg ED for a week and planned on moving it to 90 tomorrow.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Click the link in my signature.

KingClassic19

Awards
i have read the article, and i was wondering if n e one has had any expierience with the use of tore.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have read the article, and i was wondering if n e one has had any expierience with the use of tore.
The point was to reassure you. Did you check for glandular tissue if you read the article? Is this 'growth' bi- or unilateral? Any discharge? Pain, or merely tenderness? All these things, aside from the fact you are 19, are things you should probably internalize before posting.

KingClassic19

Awards
There seems to be glandlar tissue. if its hard and tender than its glandular tissue right? im jst confused.. The growth seems to be coming from both sides of my nipple, and no there is no discharge? But yes there is Pain almost i can feel it all the time, and when i get hit or to much pressure is apled to the area it hurts.... n e thing from you now?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:goodpost:

I agree with B Unit, see a doctor!

if you have health insuarance then there's no reason not to!

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
letro would help with this. i had started to get a lump and it hurt bad when i started to touch it. After i got home from work i used letro and the next day it didn't hurt and after a week the lump was totally gone. Scared the **** out of me. I will never touch anything that aromatizes. I think my test was low though and when i was on powerfull and drive it brought my test levels back to high-normal range around 700, along with the estrogen causes a rebound and then a lump. Thank god for letro.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

I agree with B Unit, see a doctor!

if you have health insuarance then there's no reason not to!
thanks man, no disrepect to the OP but you're a fool if you don't seek professional help on this, sorry but it has to be said.:aargh: