going on a plane and emergency PCT

1. going on a plane and emergency PCT

long story short...did 8 week pulse of havoc at 30mg/40 weeks 4-8. PCT was 60 60 30 torem and post cycle support. finished torem a week ago still on PCS. had a little gyno since i was a teen, never cycled before. today i noticed i have a little bigger lump and a little liquid comes out if i squeeze it.

what i have: liquid torem...dont think i can take on a plane...can i dry it? like put it on a piece of food and take that?
    bulk 6 oxo (ai) powder
    vitamin b6
    post cycle support

should i just start taking it all and try and take it all on the plane?

2. mail it to yourself

3. ever since osama decided to be a **** u cany fart on a plane without bein suss mail it to ya self
    •   

4. Buy one of those cheap FAA-approved carry-on kits. They're small, clear, plastic bottles. Put anything 'illegal without a prescription' into each one of those, then put them into your grooming organizer and put it with your carry-on luggage. Simple as that.

5. Or do that.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    mail it to yourself

6. thanks guys! mailing it might be a pain...worried i'll loose a day before i can get to it cause im not travelling alone(work)

i think i can just get a travel sized bottle of nyquil and mix it in there...the color is pink and opaque, but i think nyquil might hide it
    Quote Originally Posted by FcuktheFDA View Post
    Buy one of those cheap FAA-approved carry-on kits. They're small, clear, plastic bottles. Put anything 'illegal without a prescription' into each one of those, then put them into your grooming organizer and put it with your carry-on luggage. Simple as that.
    where do you get this? never seen it. do they care about random unmarked liquids? and if i check the bag do they care at all?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By Machwon1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 01:51 PM
  2. 911---emergency!!!
    By dcf143 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 03:26 PM
  3. What can I bring on the plane?
    By dax506 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21