Best PCT for m-drol

bigry707

Awards
First of all, I am new to the anabolic world and have really only experimented with protein/bcaa/creatine/N.O./etc... in the past. This being said, what would be the best supplement for me to start on? my buddy has been reppin m-drol. said he gained like 16 pounds in one month off of it. do u think that this is the best supplement for me or should i go with something a little bit lighter? if m-drol is a good choice, what would you recommend for a pct?

any help is appriciated, thanks guys

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First of all, I am new to the anabolic world and have really only experimented with protein/bcaa/creatine/N.O./etc... in the past. This being said, what would be the best supplement for me to start on? my buddy has been reppin m-drol. said he gained like 16 pounds in one month off of it. do u think that this is the best supplement for me or should i go with something a little bit lighter? if m-drol is a good choice, what would you recommend for a pct?

any help is appriciated, thanks guys
Your first venture into the PH world should be something like H-drol or Havoc. Bold is also a good choice but it is going to be banned shortly ...