Sample PCT for Tren Extreme by Kilo Sports

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning a 4 week cycle of Trenadrol by Kilo Sports (2 pills a day aka 1 bottle) and just wanted to post my sample PCT im planning. Tell me what you think

Weeks 1-4
2 pills of tren extreme
1000 mg. milk thistle extract
1 gallon of water per day
180-200g protein

Weeks 4-6
Instone 6-oxo (600 mg 6-oxo + trib and ZMA)
1000 mg. Milk thistle
Same protein and water intake

Weeks 6-8
Instone 6 oxo (300mg 6-oxo + trib and ZMA)
1000 mg Milk Thistle
Same water intake and protein intake

Is this a good PCT from an experienced Trenadrol Extreme user by Kilo Sports?

bencozzy

Awards
looks good back pumps on trenadrol can get crazy toward the end of the cycle.

id throw in a solid T booster for pct like activate extreme and something to fight cortisol lean extreme will work wonders. libido might take a hit.

youll have decent gains from trenadrol though dont shy away from the carbs to much either.

its not that hard on the liver though so the milk thistle isnt something id even waste time on.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help man. I've read about taking 5-10 grams of fat with trenadrol? Helps with breakdown and absorbtion? Alright well I'll nix the milk thistle. Hmm would Novadex xt help for pct? Lean extreme Ive read is a very good product so...

New PCT:
Instone Forza T (400,400,300,300mg 6-oxo)
Lean Extreme
Activate Extreme
Multi
Fish Oil

Would the 6-oxo w/trib and ZMA not do the trick for Test levels?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help man. I've read about taking 5-10 grams of fat with trenadrol? Helps with breakdown and absorbtion? Alright well I'll nix the milk thistle. Hmm would Novadex xt help for pct? Lean extreme Ive read is a very good product so...

New PCT:
Instone Forza T (400,400,300,300mg 6-oxo)
Lean Extreme
Activate Extreme
Multi
Fish Oil

Would the 6-oxo w/trib and ZMA not do the trick for Test levels?
You might get some prolactin sides with Trenadrol so you might consider having some Vitex on hand for those ...

bencozzy

Awards
Good call DM, im not prone to prolactin sides but yes have some vitex on hand just to be safe.

and yes id take it with a meal containing fat, breakfast and dinner???

the forza T should do you just fine so id skip the novadex.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help guys. I was a member of bb.com and got nothing but smart a** comments so it's nice to get some info that is needed.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good call DM, im not prone to prolactin sides but yes have some vitex on hand just to be safe.

Yes I'd do it at breakfast and dinner ...

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
I am currently running TrenV-700, a clone with the same active as tren x and finigenix magnum. Can I run a SERM for PCT?

I think I read somewhere that nolva/clomid could cause gyno rebound once PCT was over. Should I only use an OTC PCT product?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running TrenV-700, a clone with the same active as tren x and finigenix magnum. Can I run a SERM for PCT?

I think I read somewhere that nolva/clomid could cause gyno rebound once PCT was over. Should I only use an OTC PCT product?
Where did you read that Nova and Clomid caused a rebound effect upon discontinuation?

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
I think it was another tren X thread. It said that a SERM after a progestin would cause problems and to only use an AI. The thread is getting a lot harder to find the second time around...

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Well, Ive got my PCT in place for two four week cycles. picked up a bottle of Novedex xt for 15 bucks! So I have 2 pct now complete. I hope iot works out! Wish me luck!

Spetsnaz

Awards

Is Vitex this
Vitex, Vegetarian by NOW Foods
"Vitex Extract is a traditional herbal remedy derived from the fruit of Vitex agnus castus, a shrub which grows in temperate regions of Asia. In ancient times it was a symbol of chastity, hence its common name, the chaste berry tree. Vitex has been researched due to its reputation for supporting female hormonal levels during menopause. this standardized formula contains a minimum of 0.5% agnusides, the active components of Vitex, as well as Dong Quai for synergism and additional support."

If it is, what is the dosing like?

What are the prolactin side effects in males besides being easily "satisfied"?

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
How are you guys dosing the Lean Extreme and Activate extreme for PCT?