Tren Xtreme PCT?

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
Ok the easy answer would be Nolva and Clomi right?

let me hear your thoughts. The prob is Im hearing two major conflicts in opinion on this one.

Many people say not to use Nolva with Progestins like Tren, SD, PP because it can react negatively and cause More Gyno..

After a SD cycle followed by Nolva and clomi led to delayed onset Gyno for me. I started to belive this myself and was told to switch to L-dex or aromasin for PCT...

However I continue to hear the exact oposite from others "that AI's mixed with SD,PP orTren" will cause deleyed gyno?

Which is it?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok the easy answer would be Nolva and Clomi right?

let me hear your thoughts. The prob is Im hearing two major conflicts in opinion on this one.

Many people say not to use Nolva with Progestins like Tren, SD, PP because it can react negatively and cause More Gyno..

After a SD cycle followed by Nolva and clomi led to delayed onset Gyno for me. I started to belive this myself and was told to switch to L-dex or aromasin for PCT...

However I continue to hear the exact oposite from others "that AI's mixed with SD,PP orTren" will cause deleyed gyno?

Which is it?
Either or. The problem is that gyno for these products is brought on by prolactin and neither AI's nor SERM's do anything for the effects of prolactin except maybe occupy ER's. Once you are done with the SERM or AI there is nothing stopping the prolactin from attaching to ER's and furthermore the ER's have been sensitized by the SERM or AI so a smaller amount of prolactin will exert a bigger effect on the ER's.

The more I look at this the more I am convinced that you need to include cabergoline, b-6 (p5p) or vitex (chaste berry) for the prolactin. Read up on each one because cabergoline has some nasty sides as does b-6 at higher doses (which you need to combat prolactin). Seems that the best bet at this point is vitex at higher doses which doesn't seem to exert any adverse side effects.