Tamoxifen..

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
What does Tamoxifen Citrate smell like...

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
in liquid mine smells like ass think my guys use alchohol

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
in liquid mine smells like ass think my guys use alchohol
Thats what mine kinda smells like, just wanna make sure I wasn't getting fuked! Tastes, kinda like nothing. Clear in color.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I just got a P.M. asking me where I got mine..:FUfinger:

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I need to get some....Can you tell me where you got yours?
My friend, it's all about using your resources... Once you have exhausted all your resources, try again... You Can Do It!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
All the liquid Tamoxifens should smell of an alcohol scent, as if they don't they could be bunk. The only way Tamoxifen Citrate is active & stable in liquid form is when it's dissolved in propylene glycol & ethanol.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
All the liquid Tamoxifens should smell of an alcohol scent, as if they don't they could be bunk. The only way Tamoxifen Citrate is active & stable in liquid form is when it's dissolved in propylene glycol & ethanol.
Ya thanks man, if seen that after a lil more research.. Just my 1st time with Tamoxifen, didn't wanna be putting shyt in my body... But the co. I pretty reputable, and I have had nothing but success with them.

S

Sharia

Awards
Aight guys, I will do my research. I hope I will find some because this is the only thing holding me back from taking my Masterdrol cycle.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Aight guys, I will do my research. I hope I will find some because this is the only thing holding me back from taking my Masterdrol cycle.
So let me ask you this, what does your layout look like, what are your stats, and how old are you?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Which Masterdrol version?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ziq, how do you dose your Tamo? I know that the Citrate is less concetrated than reg. I also heard that sometime the company will do the math before they lable it. I don't know if I should go 1ml or 1.5ml. It's 20mg/ml, I'm going to dose 20/20/10/10

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Hey Ziq, how do you dose your Tamo? I know that the Citrate is less concetrated than reg. I also heard that sometime the company will do the math before they lable it. I don't know if I should go 1ml or 1.5ml. It's 20mg/ml, I'm going to dose 20/20/10/10
After a moderate dermal cycle I did years ago I used Tamox tabs at 30/20/20/10. But my next cycle I'm going to do 20/20/10/10 as I've seen quite a few people use this protocol now with great success.

I've never used liquid and don't know about yours specifically, but most manufactures - whether it's liquid or tabs, usually have the 'conversion' accounted for. What are you cycling?

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
After a moderate dermal cycle I did years ago I used Tamox tabs at 30/20/20/10. But my next cycle I'm going to do 20/20/10/10 as I've seen quite a few people use this protocol now with great success.

I've never used liquid and don't know about yours specifically, but most manufactures - whether it's liquid or tabs, usually have the 'conversion' accounted for. What are you cycling?
I'm running Epistane, was suppose to be 20/30/30/40, but on day 5 I uped to 30.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'm running Epistane, was suppose to be 20/30/30/40, but on day 5 I uped to 30.
Staying at =< 40 on Epi, the lower dosed tamoxifen protocol should work out fine. If anytime along the way you feel your boys need more of a recovery boost, just up for a few days.

S

Sharia

Awards
So let me ask you this, what does your layout look like, what are your stats, and how old are you?
My layout is good. This will be my third cycle. I did Halodrol 4 yrs ago, p-plex two years ago so I am pretty knowledgeable when it comes to these orals. I bought a serm 4 years ago but since then lost the info with regards to where I bought my serm. Oh and it's not Masterdrol, it is a superdrol clone named M-drol by competitive edge labs.

I am 34 yrs old, 6'5" tall and 235 pounds.

S

Sharia

Awards
Hello folks, I am two weeks into my M-drol cycle and would like to ask when it's time for my PCT, when should I take my dosages? I have Tamo (Nolvadex) at 10g per tablet, Restore by ALRI and tribulus at 1gram per tablet.

I plan on taking 4 Tamos (40mg) each day for three weeks and taper down on 4th week which is recommended. The question is can I take the Tamo with restore and tribulus at the same time? From the intructions on Restore it reads to take one tab of restore 3 times a day. How much tribulous should I take? Should I stick the the 1g twice a day or bump it up to 3g a day?

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
I think you could use the restore and the nolva.It's up to you on the dosing of the tribulus.One gram twice a day would be fine.People have to realize that these are short cycles.Grant it mdrol shuts you down bad.I know from much experience.As far as the Nolva goes 40 is too high.Not needed.Go 20/20/20/10.Again we are not talking about a ten week AAS cyle.Even though mdrol is a steroid.Just my opinion.You will find lots of different ones.

S

Sharia

Awards
I think you could use the restore and the nolva.It's up to you on the dosing of the tribulus.One gram twice a day would be fine.People have to realize that these are short cycles.Grant it mdrol shuts you down bad.I know from much experience.As far as the Nolva goes 40 is too high.Not needed.Go 20/20/20/10.Again we are not talking about a ten week AAS cyle.Even though mdrol is a steroid.Just my opinion.You will find lots of different ones.
Thanks a lot man. I was planing to run Nolva at 40/40/20/10.

Im 6'5" tall, 240 pounds and usually have to take larger doses so I might just do a 30/30/20/10.

My girls has been pretty upset because I thing doesnt even get hard since I started my cycle.

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards

Im 6'5" tall, 240 pounds and usually have to take larger doses so I might just do a 30/30/20/10.

My girls has been pretty upset because I thing doesnt even get hard since I started my cycle.
Dude you may want to get some type of libido enhancer.I've had this happen before but I had nothing on hand to correct the problem.Never again.Next time I will be prepared.The reason why I tell you not to go to 40mg is because Nolva has a half life of 7 days so that does would not be needed.Keep in mind that Nolva is also hepatoxic.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established

there is no reason to run Nolva @ 40mgs. no matter how "big" you are.......30 mgs. after a SD clone cycle is fine, more is not always better. you were/are on the right track when you mentioned 30 mgs.

S

Sharia

Awards
Dude you may want to get some type of libido enhancer.I've had this happen before but I had nothing on hand to correct the problem.Never again.Next time I will be prepared.The reason why I tell you not to go to 40mg is because Nolva has a half life of 7 days so that does would not be needed.Keep in mind that Nolva is also hepatoxic.
Thanks fellas,

you think fenugreek will help?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
20-30mg of Nolva is fine to start PCT - take the whole dose before bed.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas,

you think fenugreek will help?
fenugreek, maca, trib....depending on what works for you. IMO, instead of buying all those products seperate, pick up Diesel Test Hardcore or paravol.