Restart help

fitzchivalry0

fitzchivalry0

Awards
I have a thread on another site where I've explained my situation in depth and at the moment I've decided to try something out as I am sick of feeling like crap most of the time. I ran a cycle of 1,4 AD Bold and finished it up with Nolva and Hypertest. A couple months after finishing up PCT I felt horrible and got levels checked (174 test level). I've gone to see two doctors and both refuse to help a "roid abuser" (one actually used that term). It takes awhile to get into each appointment so instead of waiting that long like I have been doing I would like to try something out in the meantime while I search for more doctors. I was avoiding doing anything to give them a clean slate, but.... I have Nolva on hand, can get clomid, etc. so basically I'm just looking for opinions on products to try out. My test levels are now at 450 total but nothing else has risen besides that so apparantly I am not utilizing it. I can say that I tried some Nolva for like 5 days when I was feeling really, really bad and I felt better on it (finished up the first bottle I had).

poacher

Awards
  • Established
I read your earlier posts. 1 Doctor your saw made me want to reach through the screen and give him a touch up. He did not provide you with quality health care. You have a lot riding on your decisions. A AWFULL LOT. Please , find a Much better Doc. The are out their. I have had to sort through a few myself. You need to know whats wrong before you can fix it. Praying for you brother.

fitzchivalry0

fitzchivalry0

Awards
I read your earlier posts. 1 Doctor your saw made me want to reach through the screen and give him a touch up. He did not provide you with quality health care. You have a lot riding on your decisions. A AWFULL LOT. Please , find a Much better Doc. The are out their. I have had to sort through a few myself. You need to know whats wrong before you can fix it. Praying for you brother.
First of all thank you for your help/concern. I appreciate it. I don't know if you read, but I went to see another doc and got basically the same treatment (nothing). I just hate to sit around and wait for another 2-3 months to find an appoinment and have it happen again.
I am considering trying out some Sustain Alpha.