Nolvadex+restless leg syndrome?

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
My friend said he got restless legs syndrome while he was taking tamoxifen citrate but stopped when he ceased use. I told him that was ridiculous and it was def from something else but i promised i'd write a post on here. I've used nolvadex many times and never experienced this nor have i read about anyone else with this problem. If anyone has heard of this please let me know, otherwise tell me how ridiculous this is so i can show him. Hahaha, thanks.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
That's interesting... haven't heard of that yet.

I should note I think RLS is a farce, much like ADDHD.

Excusology :rolleyes:

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
excusology haha...I also think RLS is bs...ADD/ADHD has been around for a while and seems to be a product of our generation but RLS is pretty new and seems a little far fetched..anyway, thanks for the quick reply.

VINYL

Awards
That's interesting... haven't heard of that yet.

I should note I think RLS is a farce, much like ADDHD.

Excusology :rolleyes:

haha like chronic fatigue syndrom! total BS! fiber myalga.... excusology for LAZY

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Restless leg syndrome is associated with excess oestrogen and vitamin deficiency, don't see how a SERM plays into that...I call BS.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
My friend said he got restless legs syndrome while he was taking tamoxifen citrate but stopped when he ceased use.
It may be a little far fetched but Tamox is known to cause blood clots, if you get blood clots in your legs maybe your bodys natural response it to move them around to try and free up the blood flow.

But in general i agree RLS=BS.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
ok it's official...RLS is BS and RLS caused by tamox is even more BS..if thats even possible lol...or should i set up a poll just to make sure?