tren xtreme pct

sabotage

Awards
need some advice on pct for tren. i'm new to this site and put the same post on bodybuilding.com and got no replies. okay so i went to a store where i live and they suggested a ten week cycle like this:

weeks 1-4: tren xtreme
weeks 3-6: tribulus
weeks 5-8: hmg xtreme
weeks 7-10: novedex xt

after researching a little more i decided to get some nolva just in case. what do you guys think? can i run this otc pct and just keep the nolva on hand in case of any negative sides? if you think i should run the nolva how can i run it with the stuff i listed, because i already bought them? i'd appreciate any replies. thanks.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
first off, tren rocks. second, hmg appears to be havoc so i am pretty sure you need more for PCT than just nolvadex. i'm asking the same question about HMG right now though for a friend, so hopefully i'll get a more complete answer for you. HMG is also methylated unlike tren, so you need milk thistle. also, since tren is non methylated, you should take it with at least 5g of fat for it to be absorbed properly - either with food, or if you don't really eat and take it, go for Fish/Flax oil or a TBSP of peanut butter. i would do a complete PCT after all this because of the length of cycle if nothing else (though havoc sides are low), and keep off them for 3 months after you're done. Under no circumstances (since it looks like PCT is included in your cycle), should you start it again for awhile lest you burn out your receptors.

i say this because it looks like
1-4 tren (test supression)
3-6 test booster
5-8 hmg (test supression)
7-10 nolvadex (SERM)

you need a test booster after HMG and an AI unless i tragically miss my guess. probably weeks 9-12. hopefully someone who has ACTUALLY ran HAVOC can chime in here.

sabotage

Awards
thanks for the replies. what do you think, this is my first time with something like tren. should i just run a cycle of tren and use the hmg xtreme alone later? any diet and workout advice while on my cycle?

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies. what do you think, this is my first time with something like tren. should i just run a cycle of tren and use the hmg xtreme alone later? any diet and workout advice while on my cycle?
HMG is Havoc/Epi and I surely would not use it for PCT. It will only suppress you further ...

Rob Awesome

Awards
I've run a solo Havoc cycle ... loved it, but definitely need a strong PCT. Havoc is Epitiostanol... also a known steroid that's under the radar.

A Havoc PCT might include -

I STRONGLY recommend a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator), Cycle Support (Great for Liver Support/**Detoxification/Intrinsic Metabolic Function), Post Cycle Support (Natural Testosterone Booster), Lean Xtreme (Optional - Cortisol Blocker... as you raise one steroid in your body, ie Test.. your catabolic steroid Cortisol and Estrogen will increase as well - thus we have the concept of Post Cycle Therapy to negate the adverse effects thereof), and finally.. a Hormonal Support/Liver Support I3C by NOW Foods I'll highly recommend.

Good luck on your Havoc cycle, OP!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see what your doing but I don't think its a good idea.

-one month ON
-one month of just test boost?
-one month Epi
-Real PCT

The only way I've ever seen something like this work was with two week cycles and the point was to avoid complete shutdown and enough time between cycles to let HPTA suppression subside.