"Light PCT" after epistane

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at the epistane/cycle/post cycle combo on nutraplanet to pulse epistane but I have a couple questions that I can't seem to find by searching.

1) Should the cycle support be pulsed with the epistane? Is it even needed when pulsing (I'm thinking NO)

2) Should I run the full dosing of the AI PCS after each pulse? I've seen a lot of thread referring to a "Light" PST but no indication of what that is.

Some guidance on this matter would be nice because it seems no one has this one down yet.

Thanks guys

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm running the cycle support at half dosage (just at night) during my epi pulse...it keeps the cycle support far enough from my epi dose so that it doesn't interfere with the epi.

as far as PCS, I've read of people running it on their off days.

if your not planning on running this ASAP then keep an eye on my log that's in my signature. I'm going to be keeping an eye on the shutdown that occurs during the pulse.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also, I'm probably going to try integrating sustain alpha into my cycle (same active ingredient as PCS). I'll be playing with the dosage and schedule to see what works best.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

if your not planning on running this ASAP then keep an eye on my log that's in my signature. I'm going to be keeping an eye on the shutdown that occurs during the pulse.
lol, I don't think I've quoted myself before...

I hope that you're not planning on running a cycle for some time bud! you've got a lot of ground to cover before you make that dive.

keep an eye on my log and hopefully it'll give you some guidance for when you're ready.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I'm not 100% convinced on givin it a go. I've got a 3 month cut coming up and I'm looking to start my bulk with the pulse, but it would be my first so I was going to do a 4 week run closely monitored and see where that goes. You log is subbed though, thanks a lot