- 06-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Hello all. I am currently running CEL's Hdrol. My first cycle. Original plan was 4weeks at the following - 50/50/50/50.
Right now, I am feeling terrific and strength is through the roof, along with a nice recomp. So, therefore, from reading other logs/posts, i have decided to perhaps run it for 5weeks at the following - 50/50/50/75/75.
Here is the PCT i have planned:
Post Cycle Support: 4 caps/day
Lean Xtreme: 3/day (start day 15)
I3C : 600 mgs/ed
6-oxo: tapering UP starting in week 4--100/100/200/300
1) If i decide to run the h-drol an extra week (5 total weeks), should i just bump everything back a week and go as planned?
2) With the 6-oxo, im confused. Taper up starting in week4. Does that mean starting in week4 of my PCT or my hdrol cycle?
3) Does this mean, 100ed for entire week / 100ed for entire week/ 200ed entire week / 300ed entire week ? Please dont laugh, Just making sure.
- 06-10-2008, 12:04 PM
i believe for 6 oxo you started up then went like like 400/300/200/100 and yes they mean for the entire week like a cycle..just wait til an experienced member comes here and replys
06-10-2008, 12:12 PM
06-10-2008, 12:39 PM
Having said all that Nolva is sufficient for an H-drol cycle. If you feel safer taking PCS/I3C/6-oxo that's fine too. I posted an OTC PCT guide in this forum, have a read and it will answer most of your questions ....
06-10-2008, 01:38 PM
06-10-2008, 01:46 PM
06-10-2008, 02:20 PM
06-10-2008, 02:22 PM
06-10-2008, 02:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jfletcherp in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-05-2011, 10:22 AM
- By ebaydan777 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2010, 10:59 AM
- By Fat Ass 101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 175Last Post: 12-03-2009, 07:15 PM