Clomid And Increase Prolactin

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Personally I am going to give Nolva a try because in the cycles I have done, I have used an AI during (last 2 weeks of cycle) and Clomid starting last week of cycle and despite all precautions I take with various anti-gyno supps, it still pops up... this study doesn't suprise me.

SRT MiaMi

Awards

well that studie is for infertility in men . its not a study for steroids then pct .results will differ if steroid then medication is used

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well that studie is for infertility in men . its not a study for steroids then pct .results will differ if steroid then medication is used

no matter if u use it after steroids, or for fertility it still INCREASES prolactin

ALL SERMS do

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if having high prolactin levels throughout a PCT will stop you from fully recovering properly? And will high prolactin levels bring down natty test production?

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
The benefit of using a SERM post cycle far outweighs the risk of a 20% increase in prolactin levels. Its always a good idea to have a plan for combating prolactin post cycle. My favorite method is pwerfull or the bulk 1-carboxy from nutra. Clomid is good for HTPA upregulation which in turn will normalize estrogen levels. There is alot of evidence that estrogen levels can greatly influence prolactin sensitivity. So the use of a SERM to normalize ones self would in actuality be beneficial to reduce prolactin sides in the long run.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if having high prolactin levels throughout a PCT will stop you from fully recovering properly?

Prolactin is due to high levels of estrogen. So prolactin would be a side effect of not recovering properly, not the cause.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prolactin is due to high levels of estrogen. So prolactin would be a side effect of not recovering properly, not the cause.

ive never had a problem coming off cycle with a serm and an AI,

i always used nolva and aromasin PCT at low doses

12.5 mg nolva 10mg aromasin for a total of 3-4 weeks.

never had any issues with anything.

im not prone to gyno but it seems as though NOLVA is the cause of prolactin levels after a cycle. i believe Dr. D said something bout that as well

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Well because I felt back to normal after PCT and on cycle i used M-trn and had prolactin sides during the cycle. Never had bloodwork just felt better and no more nipple discharge. Well a month later I felt off and i think my nuts were smaller so I had my testosterone checked and they were on the low side so I started taking clomid. Was on clomid for about a week and my nipples seemed puffy so i figured I'd give em a squeez and a couple dots of clear liquid came out. So I'm wondering if either A) My prolactin levels were elevated driving my test back down after PCT or B) Clomid gave me prolactin sides.

I'm thinking it's not B because I was only on a week at about 25mg ED