Phera-Vol by EST

trivium5

Awards
going to be taking this 30/30/45/45. Start inhibit-e immediately after at 3caps/3caps/2caps/1 cap and hypertest at 4 caps/day for 4 weeks. Starting retain by AX on the 15th day of pct at 3caps/day until bottle runs out. basic support supps all the way through. question is if this looks good or if anyone has any different recommendations

thanks

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Ditch the inhibit-e and use a SERM. Nolvadex or Toremifene would work just fine.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
How many cycles have you run?

Any reason why you chose the PCT you did?

Phera's a pretty ballsy DS, so if you get in trouble, nothing you've listed so far will help.

trivium5

Awards
ive run 2...chose this pct b/c i did not think a serm would be necessary as i have never needed one...i guess im just wondering if the dosages and timing are good or need adjusting

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
ive run 2...chose this pct b/c i did not think a serm would be necessary as i have never needed one...i guess im just wondering if the dosages and timing are good or need adjusting
Do you just think you don't need one, or have you had the bloodwork done to show it?

trivium5

Awards
bloodwork done both times...thinking about adding a week to dose as follows 15/30/30/45/45. Ive been told pheravol can be run up to 6 weeks but not sure if 5 is even necessary..any advice

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks is a long run at it dude, are you getting pre bloods done?

how about doing a log with bloods pre, during and post?

cheers

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
bloodwork done both times...thinking about adding a week to dose as follows 15/30/30/45/45. Ive been told pheravol can be run up to 6 weeks but not sure if 5 is even necessary..any advice
Care to post up your results?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

x2 I'd love to see your blood results. And BTW - GET A SERM ASAP

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 3
Variocam Supplement Logs 73
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1