USP Letrozole - 30ml
USP Tamoxifen Citrate 60ml
Toremifene Citrate 30ml - 60mg/ml

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not all of those are serms but from my experience with the above products Ive had the best results with Toremifene.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
150,100,50/wk

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I had nasty side effects from Toremifene. Nasty. But I am the only person I know of that has had these sides. Weird.

spshond

spshond

Awards
what sides are you talking about. What did you get? Anything that may have caused them to be more thatn what they should have been, alcohol possibly?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Which would you rather use for an MDROL cycle for example:

SERMS:
Tamoxifen/Clomiphene Citrate 60ml
USP Anastrozole - 1 MG/ML
USP Clomiphene Citrate - 60ML
USP Letrozole - 30ml
USP Tamoxifen Citrate 60ml
Toremifene Citrate 30ml - 60mg/ml
these 2 are AI's NOT SERMS. torem at 90mg/90/60/30 would be the best choice, with clomid added in for the first 2 weeks at 50mg every night before bed. get some p-5-p or any other prolactin inhibitor to run also. taper its dose down each week to prevent a rebound. also get an AI to run for 1 month AFTER PCT to prevent the notorious delayed gyno from the superdrol(m-drol) ramp up the dose for 2 weeks, then taper it back down. just my .02

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
what sides are you talking about. What did you get? Anything that may have caused them to be more thatn what they should have been, alcohol possibly?
Intense headaches and dizziness. Couldn't work out. Alcohol had nothing to do with it. Shortly after I dropped the Torem, no more problems.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Intense headaches and dizziness. Couldn't work out. Alcohol had nothing to do with it. Shortly after I dropped the Torem, no more problems.
how did you dose it? i have looked up all SERMS on my pharmacy's computer system and dizziness, headaches, etc are all common side effects. everyBODY is different and responds to different compounds in different ways. torem just isn't for you i guess.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Started at 90 mg. Tried 60, 45, 30, still had horrible dizziness. This wasn't 'Oh I'm a little dizzy,' it was more like 'I'm gonna fall over and it is hard to concentrate.' I went to th doc and they did not see anything immediately wrong, but only deeper testing could find what was happening. It was way too intense to work out. Really fekt up my pct plan at the time.

Like I said, I am the only one I know of that has had this problem. I guess Torem is not for me. I won't touch the stuff with a ten foot pole.