do i need a pct?

sickamore08

Awards
need help with pct

i have been working out for two years and im 19 years old, last month i took super nox which had 20 mg of superdrol (2a,17a di-methyl-5a-androst-3-one, 17b-o) the kind that is sold in stores. the guy at the store told me i should be fine without a pct but just incase he told me to take a test booster. he recommended ALRI restore. my question would it be safe to this product? also would i need to take anything after that?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
you have taken strong anabolic steroids, and your wondering if u need PCT?

sickamore08

Awards
well i knew i needed one, my question was if restore was ok for a pct?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
no, m'friend, it's not unfortunately. while we don't like complications and spending money, it is a necessity that comes with using these hormone-altering compounds. google "why PCT is necessary" or something of that nature and read up on it.

i'll tell you shorthand, though. when synthetic testosterone is introduced into our bodies in large amounts, our natural production is shut down. and also, since this synth-test is in, again, a large amount, our natural estrogen production will try to match it. we now have high test/high estrogen. then, some test even converts to estrogen. we then have a lot of estrogen in our bodies. that'd be all cool if we were women, but we're not, homie.
on top of that, our natural test production is still stifled in the end after that synth stuff is gone.

so what we NEED is low and what we DON'T NEED is high. we need to restore our levels. a simple little 'test booster' is not going to do anything for you. look into the acronym "SERM" and aromatase inhibitors.

sickamore08

Awards
thanks for the reply manimalia. the guy at the store told me since i was taking a moderately low dose of sd ill fine with restore. would restore and nolva together be fine?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply manimalia. the guy at the store told me since i was taking a moderately low dose of sd ill fine with restore. would restore and nolva together be fine?
never listen to the guy at the store. i had a guy at a store tell me that tribulus and milk thistle would do for PCT from my three week Methyldrol-XT 1/2/3-4. yeah, he was dumb, but i was too at that point. BUT, i didn't take his word for it and i researched on a board much like this one, asking the same type of question you are asking now. congrats to you for doing the same.

*i've seen a few ol' boys with tits that milked blood. you DON'T want that, so keep reading, m'friend. and when you're ready, you're READY AY AY AY:dance:

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
oh, and how long of a time gap has there been from your cycle to your PCT? i totally missed that! you mean you did the cycle and have not PCT'ed in all this time?!?!?! SHEEEEEEEEEEEYIT! if this is the case, you better start popping them nolvas if you notice any kind of a flareup any time soon. and if your libido is shot, you better get some Activate Xtreme or a comparable product.

sickamore08

Awards
todays my last day on the sd, thats why i started asking now

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
for God sakes man, i hope your NOT talking about "novadex" and you ARE talking about Nolva....a SERM not the OTC stuff

sickamore08

Awards
no im not talking about novadex xt, im talking about nolva