ok, little worried

N

nd22121

Awards
i just read that "buying x product article" and now i am qworried. last week i ordered something from a website for my pct, and it has not yet arrived. i checked this website and in my own words it basically says, "the supplies you ordered are no longer available". could i be getting into some serious trouble over this? are there any sugeestions of what i should do?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i doubt u will get in trouble, but u may not get your stuff. do they have a phone #?

i have a package of nolvadex for my rats out there, lost in the mail, with my name on it. :lol:

N

nd22121

Awards
that would be fine with me if i dont get it as long as i dont get in trouble. yeah they have a phone number, i guess maybe i should call. i was just reading articels about it and i dont want someone showing up at my house or something. how long has is been lost?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
that would be fine with me if i dont get it as long as i dont get in trouble. yeah they have a phone number, i guess maybe i should call. i was just reading articels about it and i dont want the DEA showing up at my house arresting me or something. how long has is been lost?
No need to worry, they have more stuff to care about beside tracking a consumer that all he did is bought somthing online.

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
yeah but isnt it illegal to do so?

First of all i would suggest you edit your posts.

And the reason i say that is since your buying what ever you bought for research purposes only, deal with it like Amazon lost an order for your book.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
no need to worry. that article, your situation, all coincidence. it like if i read an article about testicular cancer.....i spend about 2 hours feeling my balls.......did i think that or type it?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
no need to worry. that article, your situation, all coincidence. it like if i read an article about testicular cancer.....i spend about 2 hours feeling my balls.......did i think that or type it?
bahahahahha.