Novedex XT and AI's PCS?

Rippley05

Awards
I'm using these as a PCT for a hemadrol cycle that felt pretty mild and minimal gains if any=p

Anyway what would you guys suggest in stacking these 2? I heard run them both together starting in week 1 of PCt I also heard run the PCS for a week then throw in the Novedex with it ... any ideas?

amalgum

amalgum

Awards
yes, run a real pct using a serm.

ATD has proven itself time and again as a horrible candidate for post cycle therapy. it just doesnt work.

Rippley05

Awards
yes, run a real pct using a serm.

ATD has proven itself time and again as a horrible candidate for post cycle therapy. it just doesnt work.
Thanks I appreciate it but I have like no gains off this cycle and the cycle was a legal one, I'm not really wanting to buy something and use it illegally just cause~ but if I was on a more harsh cycle then I would but liek I said, no side effects and very very minimal gains so the 'research chemicals" aren't what I'm after =p

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using these as a PCT for a hemadrol cycle that felt pretty mild and minimal gains if any=p

Anyway what would you guys suggest in stacking these 2? I heard run them both together starting in week 1 of PCt I also heard run the PCS for a week then throw in the Novedex with it ... any ideas?
hmh yah you really dont need a serm .. what you have will work just fine. I would run them toghter starting week1 but either way it would be effective but i just believe starting novedexXT on your last week of hemadrol cycle or 1st week of PCT will be more effective.

How are you going to dose PCS ? 2AM & 2PM ??

good luck bro

Rippley05

Awards
hmh yah you really dont need a serm .. what you have will work just fine. I would run them toghter starting week1 but either way it would be effective but i just believe starting novedexXT on your last week of hemadrol cycle or 1st week of PCT will be more effective.

How are you going to dose PCS ? 2AM & 2PM ??

good luck bro
Thanks man So you say stack them both together starting at week 1? Thats cool and I was actually thinking more like 7am 7pm or somehting like that

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man So you say stack them both together starting at week 1? Thats cool and I was actually thinking more like 7am 7pm or somehting like that

LOL! He meant 2 caps in the am and 2 caps in the pm ...

You can run PCS and Novedex XT. If it was me I'd run the NXT later than the PCS. Even if you don't "feel" shutdown it doesn't mean you aren't and this is why blood work is crucial when you do a cycle. You can low dose the NXT 50 mgs for 2 weeks and 25 for 2 weeks. Like the second poster, I am not a fan of ATD in PCT, I think there are better choices ...

Rippley05

Awards

You can run PCS and Novedex XT. If it was me I'd run the NXT later than the PCS. Even if you don't "feel" shutdown it doesn't mean you aren't and this is why blood work is crucial when you do a cycle. You can low dose the NXT 50 mgs for 2 weeks and 25 for 2 weeks. Like the second poster, I am not a fan of ATD in PCT, I think there are better choices ...
yea I know what he meant by that but I'm not awake at 2am to pop 2 pills of the PCS so Im gona prolly take 2 at 7am and 2 at 7pm ^ ^

and then the Novedex Xt at night b4 bed around 11pm or so

I keep hearing different people say to wait then people say do it together lol ... confusing stuff it is ^ ^ and I would run a serm no doubt but this cycle was a legal one and i dnt wanna run a PCt thats illegal~ especially since the serm would prolly be more dangerous than the hemadrol. Hell I'd run it if I gained more than 2 pounds or so but I havent so I dont think i need a serm for that.

oh and I dont know how you mean to low dose the NXT the bottle says 1 pill= 60mg

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea I know what he meant by that but I'm not awake at 2am to pop 2 pills of the PCS so Im gona prolly take 2 at 7am and 2 at 7pm ^ ^

and then the Novedex Xt at night b4 bed around 11pm or so

I keep hearing different people say to wait then people say do it together lol ... confusing stuff it is ^ ^ and I would run a serm no doubt but this cycle was a legal one and i dnt wanna run a PCt thats illegal~ especially since the serm would prolly be more dangerous than the hemadrol. Hell I'd run it if I gained more than 2 pounds or so but I havent so I dont think i need a serm for that.

oh and I dont know how you mean to low dose the NXT the bottle says 1 pill= 60mg
1 pill = 25 mgs ATD I believe ...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

good advice .. im currently doin phera cycle along with life support & Cycle support .. for pct i have a serm & reboundXT and ima try your advice .. if i can get rid of my reboundXT, ima give PCS a shot .. im loving the life support ..my cholestral & blood pressure are in good shape and im just using the half dose right now since im only in my week1 of the cycle.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good advice .. im currently doin phera cycle along with life support & Cycle support .. for pct i have a serm & reboundXT and ima try your advice .. if i can get rid of my reboundXT, ima give PCS a shot .. im loving the life support ..my cholestral & blood pressure are in good shape and im just using the half dose right now since im only in my week1 of the cycle.
Post Cycle Support is good stuff ...

Rippley05

Awards
1 pill = 25 mgs ATD I believe ...
ahh ok cool thanks , I started PCT today with some creatine and PCS, I'm gonna wait a week or so before I throw in the novedex XT and I will start with 2 pills b4 bed and lower it to 1 pill b4 bed ^^ appreciate the advice

Rob Awesome

Awards
ATD's have been noteworthy, but you'd be safer with a SERM, in my humble opinion.

I think Post Cycle Support is a great option, but also consider using a liver detox if you're planning on running a SERM... ie Liv.52, liver longer or even Cycle Support.

I've known people (as well as myself who've run both PCS + a SERM and I've maintained a lot of my gains w/ minimal adverse effects).

my last PCT looked like this -

PCS, Toremifene, Cycle Support and a low dose of 6-oxo. I understand 6-oxo is not necessary, but I tossed it in anyways.

I only took 2 caps daily, 1 in the AM, 1 in the PM.

I hope everything works out well for you. :)

Rippley05

Awards
ATD's have been noteworthy, but you'd be safer with a SERM, in my humble opinion.

I think Post Cycle Support is a great option, but also consider using a liver detox if you're planning on running a SERM... ie Liv.52, liver longer or even Cycle Support.

I've known people (as well as myself who've run both PCS + a SERM and I've maintained a lot of my gains w/ minimal adverse effects).

my last PCT looked like this -

PCS, Toremifene, Cycle Support and a low dose of 6-oxo. I understand 6-oxo is not necessary, but I tossed it in anyways.

I only took 2 caps daily, 1 in the AM, 1 in the PM.

I hope everything works out well for you. :)
I get it I know a SERM is safe and I appreciate it but I said so a couple times already that this cycle was mild and I have like minimal to no gains off of it and no sides and I don't want to run the risk of buying and using an illegal PCT for a legal cycle. If I had more gains then yea I would use on no doubt and later on when I run a stronger cycle I will use a serm, but serms are dangerous as well and if I lose my gains then I'm back down like 2 pounds or so lol so it isn't a big deal

amalgum

amalgum

Awards
you are not going to recover without a serm, and that is the bottom line. if you werent prepared to do a proper PCT why did you do a cycle in the first place? if you didnt get any gains, it was probably because you werent eating enough, and is not reflective upon the level of shutdown taking the exogenous hormone caused.

use your head and take a serm, or be prepared to face the consequences. novadex xt is garbage.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you are not going to recover without a serm, and that is the bottom line. if you werent prepared to do a proper PCT why did you do a cycle in the first place? if you didnt get any gains, it was probably because you werent eating enough, and is not reflective upon the level of shutdown taking the exogenous hormone caused.

use your head and take a serm, or be prepared to face the consequences. novadex xt is garbage.
I recovered fine in 31 days and I have the blood work to prove it ... A SERM is one way to speed recovery but there are others ...

As far as Novedex XT being junk I will reserve comment but yes, there are better alternatives for PCT ...