OTC PCT Australia

Splat

Awards
Anyone have any luck with bringing in or sourcing here PCT agents?

Personally for a 6 week Epi/11 oxo cycle

But any info anyone could contribute would be helpful to all other aussies who are lucky enough to get stuff through.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
****ing hell man!!!! i was going to tell you to see a doctor , my dog weighs like 70 lbs hahahah.....

ezza

Awards
  • Established
you won't have too many problems getting otc products most of them are legal. But don't take my word for it check at the theraputics goods administration... there is a full list of banned substances....

TroubleWithin

Banned
Awards
Anyone have any luck with bringing in or sourcing here PCT agents?

Personally for a 6 week Epi/11 oxo cycle

But any info anyone could contribute would be helpful to all other aussies who are lucky enough to get stuff through.
Hey mate, there have been some seizures when importing compounds like bulk ATD, even though it can be bought on the shelves here in the supplement Novedex XT and others, if you're willing to pay locally inflated prices. 4-AT (6-OXO) is usually fine if it is labelled with "4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trione," as it is in Ergopharm's 6-OXO, but other products containing this compound are sometimes seized if labelled with "4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione."

When it comes to PCT-applicable pharmaceuticals; It all comes down to chance. They may or may not be seized depending on the packaging, quanitity and the professionalism of Customs officers on the day. If seized, I'm under the impression that Customs will send a letter to the intended recipient stating that they must produce a valid prescription to release the items.

Hope this helps. Good luck with the cycle, mate.

Last edited:

Splat

Awards
Cheers for the help and good info Trouble, the local ATD looks good and I've found a Rebound XT for just under double the US price... which sadly is a pretty good deal here.

TroubleWithin

Banned
Awards
Cheers for the help and good info Trouble, the local ATD looks good and I've found a Rebound XT for just under double the US price... which sadly is a pretty good deal here.
No worries. You could consider ordering from NP because there are plenty of PCT supplements available that aren't generally seized Customs. Even with express postage, one supplement alone will still work out cheaper than purchasing from an Aussie shop. If you haven't seen it already; this thread will give you some ideas.

Splat

Awards
Yeah it looks like all the ATD based products have trouble getting through.

zendog

Awards
Hey bud. I have have never encountered a problem in getting supps ordrered through this site. I know that Aus customs pay particular attention to another forums supps when shipped to Aus. If by chance ur in bris pm me cause there are a couple of retailers with pretty good prices that carry some of the products you may be looking for. Good luck bro