Awards
  • Established
my pct is :
sustain alpha
post cycle support
6 oxo
lean xtreme

how do i dose 6 oxo and lean xtreme?
LX @ 3 caps/day 6-oxo starting week 4 400/300/200/100. You can run it 3-4 weeks depending on what you are cycling. Lighter compounds 3weeks 300/200/100 ...

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
so start it week4 in the havoc cycle? making week 3 of pct finishing week?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
i'm doing a havoc cycle 4 weeks

so 6 oxo starting on the 4th week of on cycle and ending 3rd week of pct?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
so 6 oxo starting on the 4th week of on cycle and ending 3rd week of pct?
I'm pretty sure dman was saying start the 6-oxo at the end of the 3rd week of your PCT.. it functions as an AI which isn't always best to use right off the bat in PCT as it doesn't necessarily aid in normalizing your natural production at that point -- run your Post Cycle Support starting right at the end of your cycle and then implement the 6-oxo ~3 weeks later at the tapered dosage he provided (probably soon after you begin your initial taper of PCS)..

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure dman was saying start the 6-oxo at the end of the 3rd week of your PCT.. it functions as an AI which isn't always best to use right off the bat in PCT as it doesn't necessarily aid in normalizing your natural production at that point -- run your Post Cycle Support starting right at the end of your cycle and then implement the 6-oxo ~3 weeks later at the tapered dosage he provided (probably soon after you begin your initial taper of PCS)..
could you please write out the dosing protocol for all the products i listed... please?:hammer: