PCT dosing question

  1. Registered User
    Maxwell600's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0

    PCT dosing question


    my pct is :
    sustain alpha
    post cycle support
    6 oxo
    lean xtreme

    how do i dose 6 oxo and lean xtreme?

  2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    dmangiarelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    49
    Posts
    424
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell600 View Post
    my pct is :
    sustain alpha
    post cycle support
    6 oxo
    lean xtreme

    how do i dose 6 oxo and lean xtreme?
    LX @ 3 caps/day 6-oxo starting week 4 400/300/200/100. You can run it 3-4 weeks depending on what you are cycling. Lighter compounds 3weeks 300/200/100 ...
  3. Registered User
    Maxwell600's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0


    so start it week4 in the havoc cycle? making week 3 of pct finishing week?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Maxwell600's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0


    i'm doing a havoc cycle 4 weeks

    so 6 oxo starting on the 4th week of on cycle and ending 3rd week of pct?
  5. Registered User
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell600 View Post
    so 6 oxo starting on the 4th week of on cycle and ending 3rd week of pct?
    I'm pretty sure dman was saying start the 6-oxo at the end of the 3rd week of your PCT.. it functions as an AI which isn't always best to use right off the bat in PCT as it doesn't necessarily aid in normalizing your natural production at that point -- run your Post Cycle Support starting right at the end of your cycle and then implement the 6-oxo ~3 weeks later at the tapered dosage he provided (probably soon after you begin your initial taper of PCS)..
  6. Registered User
    Maxwell600's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    I'm pretty sure dman was saying start the 6-oxo at the end of the 3rd week of your PCT.. it functions as an AI which isn't always best to use right off the bat in PCT as it doesn't necessarily aid in normalizing your natural production at that point -- run your Post Cycle Support starting right at the end of your cycle and then implement the 6-oxo ~3 weeks later at the tapered dosage he provided (probably soon after you begin your initial taper of PCS)..
    could you please write out the dosing protocol for all the products i listed... please?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T3 dosing question
    By UGHQTempus in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 03:36 AM
  2. Question on Dosing
    By GetYourWeightUp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2005, 11:02 PM
  3. Dosing question.
    By LCSULLA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 11:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in