Starting PCT with TORM...when to add other supps

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Starting my PCT for a P-plex cycle (best cycle ever) with Toremifene from day one and am planning on running the NHA stack that NP had a while ago (Alpha-Drive, Activate extreme, and Lean extreme). Should these NHA products be started on day one of PCT or should I wait a few days?

Also running Cissus 50%, Xtend and a Creatine/AAKG concoction.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
any reason in particular?

I posted this in another section but the gain to sides ratio was great. Not quite as sudden as SD but very quality strength gains with minimal sides and great mood while on.

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
Starting my PCT for a P-plex cycle (best cycle ever) with Toremifene from day one and am planning on running the NHA stack that NP had a while ago (Alpha-Drive, Activate extreme, and Lean extreme). Should these NHA products be started on day one of PCT or should I wait a few days?

Also running Cissus 50%, Xtend and a Creatine/AAKG concoction.
The Torm rocks. I am on day 3 of PCT from an Epi cycle that killed my libido, after 2nd day I was like an 18yr horn dog again.
My products are a little different but here is what I have laid out for mine.
Torem -
Day 1-3 - 120mg
Day 3-7 - 90mg
Day 8-14 - 60mg
Day 15-21 - 30mg
Hyperdrol X2 - Day 1-end - 4 caps ED, 1 AM, 1 lunch, 2 PM
MassFX - Day 8-end - 4 caps ED, 1 AM, 2 preWO, 1 PM
Retain2 -
Day 16-21 - 2 caps ED, 1 AM, 1 PM
Day 22-28 - 3 caps ED
Day 29-end - 4 caps ED

VINYL

Awards
The Torm rocks. I am on day 3 of PCT from an Epi cycle that killed my libido, after 2nd day I was like an 18yr horn dog again.
My products are a little different but here is what I have laid out for mine.
Torem -
Day 1-3 - 120mg
Day 3-7 - 90mg
Day 8-14 - 60mg
Day 15-21 - 30mg
Hyperdrol X2 - Day 1-end - 4 caps ED, 1 AM, 1 lunch, 2 PM
MassFX - Day 8-end - 4 caps ED, 1 AM, 2 preWO, 1 PM
Retain2 -
Day 16-21 - 2 caps ED, 1 AM, 1 PM
Day 22-28 - 3 caps ED
Day 29-end - 4 caps ED
That looks great! In my experience i would start the mass fx around day 14... and run the cort block starting at day 8. IMO

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I def need the libido boost. I wasn't experiencing any shutdown at all and all of a sudden during the fifth week my dck died. My girl is pissed because I admitted that I am ON. So I am hoping this along with the NHA stack and some DHEA get me back to normal. All the feedback I've read seems to point in that direction.

Just took my first dose, nasty stuff was hoping it was mint flavored like the tamoxifen I've purchased in the past.

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
Just took my first dose, nasty stuff was hoping it was mint flavored like the tamoxifen I've purchased in the past.
Even the ones that I have had that were supposed to be flavored where still horrible tasting. I just put the dropper as far back in my throat as I can, it helps a little.