First H drol cycle. Advice with cycle...

gage1988

Awards
Hi, been training over two years now. First time of trying PH's and therefore cycling with PCT. I've done a fair bit of reasearch and i'd be greatful for any advice on my cycle etc..

I'm doing a four week cycle of 50/50/50/50mg per day, perhaps upping to 75mg last couple weeks.

During this cycle i will be taking 'Anabolic Innovations Life support' and milk thistle which i will continue taking through my PCT.

Also in my pct i will be taking an A.I. of 6-oxo on top of the life support. Do you think i should start the pct over lapping with h drol or straight afterwards?

I'd be greatful for any advice on supplements of this kind etc..I also have a creatine, should i include that as part of my pct?

Anything else you think i may of missed out too!

Thanks

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
pct i will be taking an A.I. of 6-oxo on top of the life support.

I'd be greatful for any advice on supplements of this kind etc..I also have a creatine, should i include that as part of my pct?

Thanks

2 years is not enough training time to consider doing steroids, but since you most likely are goin to run the cycle, im guessing you already bought all the supps, here goes.

I would consider a SERM for pct.

And check this out. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/48614-common-problems-cycle.html

And about the creatine? I dont know why but most people here say to save the creatine for pct. I dont see any reason why you would wait for pct. I would run it from beginning of cycle to end of pct. I think that with a steroid on board the creatine gets used more effectively.

gage1988

Awards
Cheers!

Think i'll get some Novex just incase. Anything you think i'm missing from the cycle though?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hi, been training over two years now. First time of trying PH's and therefore cycling with PCT. I've done a fair bit of reasearch and i'd be greatful for any advice on my cycle etc..

I'm doing a four week cycle of 50/50/50/50mg per day, perhaps upping to 75mg last couple weeks.

During this cycle i will be taking 'Anabolic Innovations Life support' and milk thistle which i will continue taking through my PCT.

Also in my pct i will be taking an A.I. of 6-oxo on top of the life support. Do you think i should start the pct over lapping with h drol or straight afterwards?

Thanks
Im starting a hdrol cycle monday (50/50/50/50), and my PCT will be as follows....(did a lot of research on this too....)

PCT: (4weeks)

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Post Cycle Support: 4 caps/day
Lean Xtreme: 3/day (start day 15)
I3C : 600 mgs/ed
6-oxo: tapered down starting in week 4--300ed /200ed /100ed

gage1988

Awards
Cheers msukurt. Looks a pretty good pct. I've got some no xplode lying about, shall i save it for pct too do you reckon?

Let me know how our getting on, and i'll keep you informed with mine. I'm starting the week after now. Gonna get my finals out the way first!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Cheers msukurt. Looks a pretty good pct. I've got some no xplode lying about, shall i save it for pct too do you reckon?

Let me know how our getting on, and i'll keep you informed with mine. I'm starting the week after now. Gonna get my finals out the way first!
I agree with the PCT. I am thinking of doing a log, but not sure. Regardless, I will post results and keep you and everyone else informed.

thanks, and good luck on your finals. I just passed my chemistry certification for hs.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks
IMO you do not ever "need" a SERM. In the old days Arnold, Lou Ferrigno, Dr. Franco Columbu and mayn others did test and D-bol cycles with no PCT at all and gyno was still a minor problem. Recovery took much longer but it is not a necessity to take a SERM.

Having said that, I ran a Bold/P-Plex/Trena cycle which was about as extremely suppressive as you can get. You can see my review of my PCT protocol here. As you will see at the end of my cycle my total test count was 7 (normal 250-1100). After quite a bit of research I designed a PCT protocol that brought my test levels back to normal and controlled estrogen and all of my numbers returned to a "normal range" in 31 days. There will be haters out there that will dispute my results but the truth is, the protocol I used produced teh results that you see.

For H-drol you can just run either a low dosed SERM or Post Cycle Support and an AI and you will recover just fine. Run the AI in teh 4th week of your SERM and taper it down. This will allow estrogen to return to a normal level slowly and under control and will help you avoid an estrogen rebound.

Good luck ...

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or PM me.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Heres Franco Columbo and his "minor" gyno.

So the lesson here is if you want to be "just fine" like columbo, follow the advice of a guy who is paid by a company to push their products.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heres Franco Columbo and his "minor" gyno.

So the lesson here is if you want to be "just fine" like columbo, follow the advice of a guy who is paid by a company to push their products.
Also a guy that designed this PCT protocol BEFORE he became a rep. In fact, I was asked to be a rep because of the protocol. And also has blood work to prove that the protocol is effective ...

Here's a picture of Arnold (no gyno, No PCT)

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is even better ...

FP, I'm not sure when your picture was taken but this one clearly shows no gyno. Maybe that one you posted was an on cycle pic? Maybe this one I posted is prior to yours? Anyways, my point is that gyno back then was a minor problem (as in the percentage of guys that had it in comparison to the number of guys that were juicing with no PCT).

We could piss about it all day. you are entitled to your opinion as am I entitled to mine. I back mine up with my own use of my protocols along with blood work that shows their effectiveness. It's not like I'm pushing products that I have no idea of their effectiveness ...

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
IMO you do not ever "need" a SERM. In the old days Arnold, Lou Ferrigno, Dr. Franco Columbu and mayn others did test and D-bol cycles with no PCT at all and gyno was still a minor problem. Recovery took much longer but it is not a necessity to take a SERM.

Having said that, I ran a Bold/P-Plex/Trena cycle which was about as extremely suppressive as you can get. You can see my review of my PCT protocol here. As you will see at the end of my cycle my total test count was 7 (normal 250-1100). After quite a bit of research I designed a PCT protocol that brought my test levels back to normal and controlled estrogen and all of my numbers returned to a "normal range" in 31 days. There will be haters out there that will dispute my results but the truth is, the protocol I used produced teh results that you see.

For H-drol you can just run either a low dosed SERM or Post Cycle Support and an AI and you will recover just fine. Run the AI in teh 4th week of your SERM and taper it down. This will allow estrogen to return to a normal level slowly and under control and will help you avoid an estrogen rebound.

Good luck ...

So, how would you say this PCT for a run of h-drol at 50/50/50/50 looks??

thanks man

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

thanks man
I would say it looks pretty good. You might want to consider adding ZMA but with the Nolva+PCS you probably wouldn't "need" it. It's optional ...

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I would say it looks pretty good. You might want to consider adding ZMA but with the Nolva+PCS you probably wouldn't "need" it. It's optional ...
Yea, i will probably add creatine and ZMA to PCT. I am still unsure about the I3C though. I dunno.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established

thanks man
That should be a solid pct. And I can vouch for dmangiarelli's protocol recommendations. I have used very protocols in the past with excellent recovery.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
That should be a solid pct. And I can vouch for dmangiarelli's protocol recommendations. I have used very protocols in the past with excellent recovery.
thanks man. I appreciate it. I have some older nolva that I have had for a while. It "expired" in '07, but it is still in its' packaged seal (kept in a dark, cool place). I would assume this is still ok to use. They are in pill form.

thanks

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
IMO you do not ever "need" a SERM.
I wasnt really trying to step on your toes in particular. I've kept up with your log. It is a great experiment but you may be a unique case or you could be the norm, theres just too many variables involved. I would rather er on the side of caution rather than give experimental advice. I dont think that you would knowingly put someones health in danger. But untill theres a bunch more controlled studys that replicate your results i wouldnt feel comfortable recomending your specific PCT.

I just dont want some kind doing a 30mg super/ 20 mg M1T/ 45mg phera stack thinking that your above quote is true. Sadly i was just reading this same strack the other day on another board, it was an old post with no further info so hopefully he's ok....

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wasnt really trying to step on your toes in particular. I've kept up with your log. It is a great experiment but you may be a unique case or you could be the norm, theres just too many variables involved. I would rather er on the side of caution rather than give experimental advice. I dont think that you would knowingly put someones health in danger. But untill theres a bunch more controlled studys that replicate your results i wouldnt feel comfortable recomending your specific PCT.

I just dont want some kind doing a 30mg super/ 20 mg M1T/ 45mg phera stack thinking that your above quote is true. Sadly i was just reading this same strack the other day on another board, it was an old post with no further info so hopefully he's ok....
I agree with this 100%. We are starting to see more results with blood work for more PCT's. Looking at the Estrogenic Effects of Trans Res thread Dinoii brings up some issues with Trans res that are a legitimate concern. Until there is more concrete evidence this is just that, expeimental. It does lend some promise though and I believe that as more folks try it and have success it will become more of an accepted method.

As for my log. It's funny. I have gotten some haters PM me and say well, you don't know how you would have responded without using anything. Well, I sure as hell am not going to find out! And the protocol I used was not just promoting Trans-res per se, I designed it to make sure that I had the bases covered which is why I had I3C and 6-oxo in there. It is a whole approach to PCT not just trans res. PCT involves a lot of factors so you can't just treat one and hope for the best.

On another note. I will be running another cycle in the fall/winter in which I will have blood work before cycle, post and post PCT. I may log it over here this time around ...

And now back to the h-drol thread! :D

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established

Good luck ...

I agree with you, a SERM is not required. I just ran a 4 week cycle of Clorodhrol-50, 0 sides, and felt great in PCT, my cycle was as follows;

C-50 - 50/50/100/100
Cycle Support 1 Week pre-load/2 serving a day
Multi
DHEA- 75/75/50/50

PCT as follows;

Post Cylce Support- 4 caps daily
Activate Extreme- 4 caps daily
DHEA- 50/50/50/50
Multi
No Xplode
Cellmass

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with you, a SERM is not required. I just ran a 4 week cycle of Clorodhrol-50, 0 sides, and felt great in PCT, my cycle was as follows;

C-50 - 50/50/100/100
Multi
DHEA- 75/75/50/50

PCT as follows;

DHEA- 50/50/50/50
Multi
No Xplode
Cellmass
Did you get blood work done?

gage1988

Awards

C-50 - 50/50/100/100
Multi
DHEA- 75/75/50/50

PCT as follows;

DHEA- 50/50/50/50
Multi
No Xplode
Cellmass

With No xplode in your pct, will you be taking that before the end of your cycle. For my h-drol cycle i will be overlapping 6-oxo and possibly nolva with the last week of the cycle, would you recommend to put no xplode in here too, or when your completely of h-drol?

Cheers

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
With No xplode in your pct, will you be taking that before the end of your cycle. For my h-drol cycle i will be overlapping 6-oxo and possibly nolva with the last week of the cycle, would you recommend to put no xplode in here too, or when your completely of h-drol?

Cheers

No I didn't over lap the no xplode with my cycle, I waited until I was off. You get mixed opinions about using NO and Creatine product "on" or in PCT. I waited until PCT, to help prevent lethargic during traing. I feel with gears in my system that is enough to make me perform in the gym. And I waited until the day after my last dose to begin PCT.