nolva

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have a bottle of nolva im going to run alone to get rid of some excess E. do you think i should just run 20mg for a month? or 20mg for 2 weeks then 10mg for 2 weeks?

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i would go 20mg. It's the doctor prescribed starting dose, and probably the lowest effective amount you can take. 10mgs is for the end of a cycle to help prevent rebound.

E

ezza

Awards
  • Established
hey bro thats a good question... i personally think there is a fair bit of value to running an anti estrogen cycle every now and then... not only to help with fat deposition and gyno... but it also boosts your natural hormones quite a bit... However if your wanting to run a tru anti estrogen cycle you need some form of AI. I personally think if your using nolva then a dose of around 20mg for 4-6 weeks would be fairly safe. Again in my opinion i would only use an over the counter AI since they don't lower estrogen TOO much and also have the ability to raise LH and test fairly high. something like 6oxo or novedex xt would be the best bet and make sure to taper down towards the end....

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think every once in awhile ill run nolva be itself.. maybe like once every 6 months,just to keep things in order.

R

Rob Awesome

Awards
Considerable - what would the effect it'd have on natural testosterone? Le Chatelier's Principle... you'd see an increase in testosterone... consider an aromatase inhibitor 'just in case'?

I actually am interested in looking at this one more in depth.

To pubmed I go!

And I'd think you'd want some light liver support, no?

Liver longer, cycle support or liv.52?