Tamoxifin Citrate same as nolva?
- 05-09-2008, 01:19 AM
- 05-09-2008, 01:22 AM
tamoxifen citrate = generic for nolvadex. Dosages should therefore be exactly the same as far as i know.
05-09-2008, 01:25 AM
05-09-2008, 01:27 AM
thanks guys, i've heard some say there is a difference but i was almost positive it was a generic nolvadex
05-09-2008, 01:33 AM
If you're still uncertain from some reason then email the company that you got your stuff from.
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
05-09-2008, 01:42 AM
05-09-2008, 11:03 AM
Actually 15.2mg of Tamoxifen Citrate = 10mg of Tamoxifen (the citrate makes up the other 5.2mg) Fortunately in most cases this is accounted for, although it never hurts to check with your source.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Austin1129 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2014, 10:10 AM
- By CryingEmo in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 05-23-2007, 09:26 PM
- By nclifterz71 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 26Last Post: 04-26-2007, 12:29 AM
- By Rideordie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-29-2005, 02:55 PM
- By noob in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-24-2003, 08:58 PM