Nolva and gyno?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
As I read before, dosing an AI tapered down after a SERM would likely prevent gyno rebound.
BUT, I have read alot of threads with people getting gyno on 2nd/3rd week of using Nolva.

Isn't Nolva suppose to prevent Gyno? Arn't SERMS suppose to prevent Gyno?

What is the best way to prevent gyno from occuring in PCT?
It is creepy, if running a good pct would not be enough to keep gyno away then what would?

Is it matter of luck between users? :sad:

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of nolva/tamox giving someone gyno. All it does is act as a shield between your breast tissue and estrogen. As I understand it, it shouldn't do anything by itself as far as altering a person's physique.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of nolva/tamox giving someone gyno. All it does is act as a shield between your breast tissue and estrogen. As I understand it, it shouldn't do anything by itself as far as altering a person's physique.
I tottally understand this, but after hearing/reading couple guys experience from gettin gyno in PCT while taking nolva threw me off.

Is it possible? Is there anything wrong that they must have been done to aggrivate gyno in PCT?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I tottally understand this, but after hearing/reading couple guys experience from gettin gyno in PCT while taking nolva threw me off.

Is it possible? Is there anything wrong that they must have been done to aggrivate gyno in PCT?
I suppose they could have either been taking bunk nolva, not taking it long enough, taking too low of a dose, or using something else in pct along with it that they don't realize is altering their hormonal balance in a bad way.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I suppose they could have either been taking bunk nolva, not taking it long enough, taking too low of a dose, or using something else in pct along with it that they don't realize is altering their hormonal balance in a bad way.
x2

Could be many many possibilities as to why someone gets gyno during PCT.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
A good thread and discussion.

First let me say that Nolva is not a sure fire guard against gyno. If it was, everyone would be able to run gear and not worry about getting 'the nasty'. All you'd have to do is throw down a little extra cheese and pickup 2 bottles.

Secondly, it isn't the Nolva that is giving people gyno; its the steroids they ran ON cycle. The possibility of bunk Nolva is legit.

The last thing I want to say is I've seen nolva cause sort of a 'fake gyno' where it makes you puffy due to hormonal fluctuations. This goes away when the nolva is stopped.

I like NW's example of a shield. Although shields can protect, they can be penetrated as well.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I never heard of fake gyno, but that sounds intresting. So, the only way a SERM will not protect you from gyno is if it's bunk, or if you used somthing else in PCT that aggrivates it.

Makes sense, anyone beg to differ and had this experience of gyno in PCT?

Can a SERM reduce the gyno and treat it after occuring?

B

Buff9895

Awards
I've been watching the boards for about a month now, trying to educate myself so as not to waste members time with retarded questions... So at the risk of doing just that, #1 is their anything that a person can get without a script to prevent or reverse gyno? 6oxo perhaps? Primordial's PCT stack with sustain, toco 8, endo amp? #2 if I'm taking a four week cycle of h-drol 50/75/75/75 with an overlaying pulse of Epi 3x week for eight weeks with a dose max of 50 per is gyno a significant risk?
3. Serms seem to be the only effective counter measure to gyno... so what is a serm, and how does it counter the excess production/conversion of estrogen that causes gyno?

I sincerely appreciate any advice and apologize if this info is already articulated in another location!