Do I have gyno?

IHadToMakeOne

Awards
I've done a lot of forum lurking on delayed gyno/estrogen rebound and I can't figure out if I have it or not.

I did a cycle of SD...20/20/20 upped it to 30 a little toward the end.

Then for a PCT I ran novla.

About 2 weeks after, I began noticing my chest started to fill out bit in the upper chest. I actually kind of liked the way it was starting to look, as I've been the really skinny kid my whole life.

Then I started to get a sensitive right nipple. It is not a pain but it's definitely an awkward feeling and i notice it gets erect when the other one doesn't from time to time.

So I started some nolva but I'm begging to run low. (Almost out) At 20mg a day for the last 4 or 5 days now. Still have the feeling in the nipple.

I don't have a lump or hard tissue blow my nipple or when I press it. I'm not lactating (even when i squeeze). But there's definitely something sitting above my chest muscle that's a bit squishy. When I flex its all muscle.

I'm not sure what to do? What sups I should take to see if it'll go away? I mean if it's the development of breast tissue it wouldn't happen in the upper chest would it?

Please advise.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i'd get some more nolva and run 20mg every day until the feeling goes away. if it doesn't go away in like 2-3 weeks then consult a medical doctor.

IHadToMakeOne

Awards
Yeah, I'm out of Novla as of today.

20mg for 5 days and the symptoms have not increased but have not subsided either. I'll be traveling soon for a few days so the plan is to keep it in check with a hefty dose of an ATD (Novedex XT)...took 4 last night with my last shot of novla. Along with some trib so I can still get hard...

Then when I return I should have more novla, and I'll get back on it. That's alright to do .. right?