Divinol bad in pct????

VINYL

Awards
Divinil bad in pct????

ive read in other threads before that products like Mass Fx, Activate xtreme etc etc (divanil) are bad in pct because they only increase free test and inhibit natural real test.... Does anyone know how much truth to this there is? what is the best non-divinol test booster?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
ive read in other threads before that products like Mass Fx, Activate xtreme etc etc (divanol) are bad in pct because they only increase free test and inhibit natural real test.... Does anyone know how much truth to this there is? what is the best non-divinol test booster?
It's actually Divanil, and it shouldn't be detrimental in pct. I would def. wait until the 3rd week of pct to start it though.

As far as non-divanil test boosters go there are many options.. Check this link out >>> Testosterone Aids

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I tried it for PCT and did not have anything near the results of Universal's N1-T or Diesel Test HC, it did start working near the end of the bottle tho, but there wasn't enough left

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive read in other threads before that products like Mass Fx, Activate xtreme etc etc (divanil) are bad in pct because they only increase free test and inhibit natural real test.... Does anyone know how much truth to this there is? what is the best non-divinol test booster?
Divanil binds shbg so that test can be free to bind AR's. This is actually a good thing in PCT and may help to prevent gyno rebounds like that found in some cases after superdrol.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Actually that is totally right, since i had used it before in pct and had so-so results, and because of what dman just said i loked into it more

Patrick Arnold (knows his ****) basically laid out a pct protocol for superdrol in an MD mag a few issues ago,

Week 1,2,3 - a "good dose" of a serm (tamox)
Week 4 - serm, plus an AI
Week 5,6,7 - AI, plus a SMBG binder

So i figure i had so-so results because I used it right away post cycle, and like I said it worked better near the end of the bottle, it makes sense
Thanks dman