Oh ****, what should I use?

• Thread starter MuscleBound1337
  • Start date
MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I thought I had my PCT all figured out. I have Alri restore, nolva and clomid, PSC, tribulus and fenugreek. What do you guys think I should use. Today was my first day and dosed my clomid at 100mg and nolva at 40mg. I think the cycle was pretty suppressive so lets just assume that I am shut down hard.

Now my question is about restore. Ive used restore, alpha drive and nolva before as PCT and recovered fine. I'm not using Alpha Drive because it has ADED and now I'm not sure if I should use the ALRI restore since It has 6-bromo in the ingredient list. What is the consensus on 6-bromo, is it suppressive or not?

I'm thinking that I could probably just leave the restore out for the first 3 weeks and then bring it in during the last week of PCT and continue it for 3 weeks after to keep estrogen under control. Nolva/clomid with PSC and fenugreek enough for PCT? I'm pretty sure I'm just making a bigger deal about this than I should. I just thought I'd ask for some opinions before I set my protocol in stone.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you mean PCS as in POST Cycle Support? You keep saying PSC and I'm not sure what that is (unless you mean POST Cycle Support/PCS). PCS and a SERM would be a nice combo IMO, but it might help to know what you are coming off of.

What anabolics did you just finish cycling?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'm sorry. I meant Post Cycle Support. I ran Methoxy trn and halodrol 50/50/50/50/75/100

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This got buried in my email. I'll help you out tomorrow if nobody else has by then...sorry about that.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'm sorry. I meant Post Cycle Support. I ran Methoxy trn and halodrol 50/50/50/50/75/100
what were the gains like on that?

and what was your dose for the methoxy? I'm guessing the strength gains were pretty sick.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I did the TRN 3/4.5/4.5/6/x/x It was a strange cycle. I was originally going to just use it as a cutting cycle and then by the 3rd week I was really hungry so I decided to just eat at meaintenance and do more cardio. I figured I would still get a recomp from the halo, but after the 4th week sides and gains pretty much stopped.. So either Halo is weak or CEL was bunk.. First four weeks was original halodrol last two were CEL.. But yeah I did gain a good bit of strength and not even bulking.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hey leet your initial plan looks pretty good. I don't think you will need to dose the Nolva and Clomid that high throughout, maybre just a couple more days. Then 20 mg/day nolva, 50 mg day Clomid, PCS full daily dose, trib, and fenugreek. If you want to then you could ramp up the rRestore as you ramp down the SERMs. I would guess that Nolvas/Clomid/PCS is more than enough to recover from this cycle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Yeah, this doesn't sound bad as long as you taper off of the Restore when you quite using it.

Some guys are opting to leave out an aromatase inhibitor until later on into the pct, especially 6-bromo and ATD...these are thought to further add to suppression.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's why I'm going to wait untill either the 3rd or last week to start using my restore.. I figure I'll be back to normal for the most part by then and it wont matter as much if the 6-bromo is in fact suppressive.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's how I would probably do it too. You might want to look into b-6 or P5P if you're worried about prolactin issues before week three.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
That's how I would probably do it too. You might want to look into b-6 or P5P if you're worried about prolactin issues before week three.
I'm on cabergoline. I forgot to mention that. I had a little bit of an issue on cycle so I started using it week three of my cycle.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
How are you dosing the fenugreek? I bought as a part of my Havoc PCT, but I'm not sure how to dose it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ramp it up over a three week period. I want to say take it up to 3 grams that last week, but it might be 3.5 grams.

A little help guys...???

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL is a proven company...and HDrol is definitely a mild anabolic. It should be good for a little lbm and losing some fat.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Thanks stxnas, you are a gentleman and a scholar, as always. I just bought my first bottles of PCS and Life support. Can't wait. Should I start fenugreek on the first day of PCT or wait till the middle?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words!

I haven't used fenugreek in about two years or so I can't recall the details. I believe I got my protocol from Dr.D...probably from his Aromatase Inhibitor Inverse to the SERM thread.

EDIT:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/37790-running-serm-inverse.html#post427307

I suggest it this way to incorporate into the above PCT scheme:

wk-1: ACT half dose
wk1: ACT full dose, fen 3 caps
wk2: ACT full dose, fen 4 caps
wk3: ACT full dose, fen 5 caps
wk4: ACT full dose, fen 6 caps
wk5: ACT full dose
wk6: ACT half dose

ACT definitely helps refresh the end of a stale cycle. I once started it 2 wks before PCT and that worked well too. I have used it 8 wks straight, but the pumps and libido effects died after 7 wks for me. Don't milk it too long, unless it's still working for you. In that case, go ahead and stay on it if you want. Some have told me it has worked past 2 months for them, I wish it had for me. For me, 6-7 wks seemed like a perfect rotation time, then 3-4 wks off before starting again.

With the fenugreek, it only works for 3-4 wks at a time and must be ramped every wk, then you must break for at least 2 wks to restore benefits. You can cycle fen 4on/2off or 3on/1off forever. I use Nature's Way or NOW caps (500-650mg/cap). I always include fen in PCT and from now on ACT too. ACT makes it so easy to keep gaining during PCT and the usual sides from the SERM are not evident.
Try it and you will be a believer!