Gyno issue - Havoc or 11-oxo to blaim?

Cerberus

Awards
December of 07, I started my second Havoc cycle: Began December 23rd, ended Jan 26th.

Week 1: 10,10,10,20,20,20,20
Week 2: 20
Week 3: 30
Week 4: 40
Week 5: 50

PCT: Fareston (Torem)
Week 1: 120,120,120,90,90,90,90
Week 2: 60
Week 3: 60
Week 4: 30

1 week before Havoc cycle, I preloaded Liver products (Liv 52, and Pro Liver). CoQ10, Garlic, Fish Oil, Multi, Taurine, etc were all taken during all phases of this.

Ending results: Great strength gain, good muscle gain, 1 side, back pain the last week of the havoc cycle. Zero gyno.

March 9th, started 11-oxo.

Same preventative supplements were taken (CoQ10, Fish Oil, etc ...)

Week 1: 6 caps
Week 2: 6 caps
Week 3: 6 caps
Week 4: 6 caps

This was taken during a hypocaloric enviroment. Was on a carb cycling diet that went very well. Dropped about 20lbs from Jan 27th to April 5th.

PCT: 6-bromo FIRST, then switched to Fareston (Torem) since I didn't have have 6-oxo extreme or 6-oxo. I did NOT start this until 5 days after 11-oxo cycle. I know this wasn't the smartest, but it is what it is. I simply didn't start right away because I didn't feel **** from this product. No hardness, no extra leaning out help, etc. I think the diet did this.

Started this on the 10th of April. Again, stopped 11-oxo on the 5th of April.
Week 1: 6-bromo - 80mg, 80mg, 80mg, 80mg (stopped, too much acne gained), began Fareston (torem) @ 90,90,90
Week 2: 60
Week 3: 60
Week 4: Went to doctor about lump underneath left nipple.

Gyno it seemed to develop during Week 1 - Day 2 (April 11th). Continued with the PCT above. Nothing seemed to help, lower the size of the gyno.

So again as stated, I went to the doctor last week. I did not tell them about the Havoc or the 11-oxo. I think I'm going to tell them about the 11-oxo though now. They are giving me a sonogram (sp?) tomorrow.

Any insight would help. Any suggestions regarding my relationship w/ my doctor, or potential doctors?

Thanks.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a case of estrogen rebound. IMO it would be the 6-bromo that caused this ...

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm interesting I just cut an Epi cycle short (yesterday actually) because of a flare up and it was my FIRST cycle of anything hormonal ever!!

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm interesting I just cut an Epi cycle short (yesterday actually) because of a flare up and it was my FIRST cycle of anything hormonal ever!!
I have seen some cases of flare ups from Epi but it is rare. Epi doesn't aromatize ...

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I guess I'm one of the lucky ones then because it just came out of seemingly nowhere the other day. I waited a few days and then I said fcuk it and threw in the towel.
I'm going to run a high dose of nolva for a few days along with PCS and see were I need to go from there. Needless to say I was pretty bumbed out about this......:sad: I was actually hoping to avoid having to use the nolva at all but O well.....

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess I'm one of the lucky ones then because it just came out of seemingly nowhere the other day. I waited a few days and then I said fcuk it and threw in the towel.
I'm going to run a high dose of nolva for a few days along with PCS and see were I need to go from there. Needless to say I was pretty bumbed out about this......:sad: I was actually hoping to avoid having to use the nolva at all but O well.....

don't say that. i'm gonna be running epidrol someday down the line!:aargh:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epidrol is what I was running myself. I made it all the way until 3 days before pct so it wasn't to bad but now I got this sht to deal with so yea I'm Fcuking not happy!!!! Gained 14lbs though so........we'll see if it was worth it or not in the weeks that follow.

Cerberus

Awards
Anyone have any suggestions as to my course of action? I'm thinking of a higher dosage of Resveratrol and possibly a low dose of 6-oxo? 6-oxo has always been nice to me. I could order myself nolva, ralox, more torem, or some research chem AI.

Thanks in advance.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a case of estrogen rebound. IMO it would be the 6-bromo that caused this ...
I doubt this. I haven't seen ANY cases of flareups caused by 6-bromo standalone.

In my opinion this was caused by the cycle itself. Your PCT seemed solid so my only thought would be that your body had a very bad side effect to the fluctuation of hormones caused by Epi, etc.

Remember, you took steroids. I feel for you bro but trying to pinpoint what caused it is like trying to figure out what causes terrorism. There's just too many things, known and unknown, to pinpoint the cause.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Cerberus

Awards
Thanks for the comments gentlemen. Right now I'm going to finish my torem cycle, and have begun a 1.2g/day resveratrol and will begin 200mg of 6-oxo. I will do the 6-oxo for 2 weeks, and continue the resveratrol at that dosage for 1 month.

Then I will take some time off from anything anabolic. Then I'll re-evaluate. For those interested, this was the 2nd havoc cycle, 1st 11-oxo cycle. No other cycles before or after these.