A gap between cycle and pct- help please

griller88

griller88

Awards
I did a 4 week cycle of Halodrol-50 and because of poor planning I did not have PCS when I was done. There will be a 2 week gap between cycle and PCT. What is my best course of action now??

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
You could order some 6oxo or similar product from NutraPlanet and have it in 3 days or so.

I'm sure you know this now, but the moral to the story is always have all your PCT stuff BEFORE you start your cycle.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Why do you have to wait 2 weeks. When did you finish the cycle? You an order ur pct now and have it in 2 days

griller88

griller88

Awards
I have 6-oxo and was using it right after cycle but was advised not to use it right away, to wait a couple of weeks but start PCS right away. I also went and got novedex XT. I was told I don't want to suppress estrogen right after the cycle because the level would be very low.

griller88

griller88

Awards
My Pcs has been delivered to my ex's house but I can't get down there due to work schedule.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
How long have u been off the H drol? I wouldve just stayed on for another 2 weeks.

griller88

griller88

Awards
Been off for a week. Should I continue to use novedex or 6-oxo until I get PCS? Also, what else should I be taking to keep my gains and get back to normal?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Its PCT not PCS. Just lettin ya know.

griller88

griller88

Awards
I will be getting the PCS tomorrow so I will start taking that. Should I just continue taking the 6-oxo along with PCS or wait another week?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Use the oxo till you get the PCS then start that aswell.

griller88

griller88

Awards
Thanks Leet. I had a dream last night that I started losing my hair and growing b**bies. Obviously I'm stressing about this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Rhino230 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 5
Supplements 37
Anabolics 24