A gap between cycle and pct- help please
- 05-02-2008, 01:59 PM
- 05-02-2008, 02:24 PM
05-02-2008, 02:28 PM
You could order some 6oxo or similar product from NutraPlanet and have it in 3 days or so.
I'm sure you know this now, but the moral to the story is always have all your PCT stuff BEFORE you start your cycle.
05-02-2008, 02:32 PM
Why do you have to wait 2 weeks. When did you finish the cycle? You an order ur pct now and have it in 2 days
05-02-2008, 03:43 PM
I have 6-oxo and was using it right after cycle but was advised not to use it right away, to wait a couple of weeks but start PCS right away. I also went and got novedex XT. I was told I don't want to suppress estrogen right after the cycle because the level would be very low.
05-02-2008, 03:44 PM
05-02-2008, 04:31 PM
05-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Been off for a week. Should I continue to use novedex or 6-oxo until I get PCS? Also, what else should I be taking to keep my gains and get back to normal?
05-02-2008, 06:29 PM
05-02-2008, 07:23 PM
05-02-2008, 10:18 PM
05-03-2008, 12:12 PM
I will be getting the PCS tomorrow so I will start taking that. Should I just continue taking the 6-oxo along with PCS or wait another week?
05-03-2008, 12:19 PM
05-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Thanks Leet. I had a dream last night that I started losing my hair and growing b**bies. Obviously I'm stressing about this.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RVAPump in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:06 AM
- By drummerzrus in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2010, 10:29 AM
- By sakes in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2009, 03:39 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:16 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:09 PM