Pct and vacation

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I am in my pct with Torem and next thursday is going to be day 9 of my pct. Now I leave to Las vegas on thursday and wont be returning till monday. I dont plan on bringing my torem with me because I dont feel like dealing with any hassaling in case questioned me. So my question is do you think I would be fine if I didnt dose for 3 days and then when i came back i just contiued regularly. Appreciate the feedback thanks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i think you could just take a larger dose before you go to somewhat "load" and you should have good blood levels for the next 3 days. I say just bring it with.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
i think i should be fine anyways....because i think the half life is like 2-3 days

z06

z06

Awards
I am in my pct with Torem and next thursday is going to be day 9 of my pct. Now I leave to Las vegas on thursday and wont be returning till monday. I dont plan on bringing my torem with me because I dont feel like dealing with any hassaling in case questioned me. So my question is do you think I would be fine if I didnt dose for 3 days and then when i came back i just contiued regularly. Appreciate the feedback thanks.
I was on PCT for spring break and had to bring it to Miami with me, no big deal. Take a small shampoo bottle, empty, sanitize thoroughly, and fill what you need. When you get to vegas just go to a pharmacy and pick up an oral syringe and you're good to go.